Fluorine

Charli XCX

a concept: can we make a payola fund on gofundme for charli to get radio play because Atlantic is not doing their job and I've HAD it

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

a concept: can we make a payola fund on gofundme for charli to get radio play because Atlantic is not doing their job and I've HAD it

Just call your local radio station & avoid the legal issues involved with Payola.  :cuteface: 

charli naturally has a pretty round face so short hair and bangs do not compliment it... she looks way more youthful and pretty with long hair (I like her hair best during N1A era but I know some people like the TR/ Sucker curls) 

430D892600000578-0-image-m-26_1502134489

Charli-XCX-Lollapalooza-1.jpg

these pictures gave me depression

these pictures gave me depression

whoever told her it was a good idea to actually get bangs should be taken out back and shot

I COULD DEAL if she had hair like this (but it would still not look THAT good on Charli)

Dua+Lipa+Capital+Jingle+Bell+Ball+Coca+C

the breakdown at the end of backseat is one of the top 5 moments of pop2 and no one can convince me otherwise  :crossed:

Legitimately one of the coolest synth tones/drops I’ve heard!

hIo5fAz.gif

this is my favorite picture

I saw this earlier today and just realized what this was from... :lmao:

Who says it, you? Hahaha its charli, hear the vocals and the way she pronounced the words... Let's stop pretending this troll knows everything about her

did you just shaded bloom for you?

i-