Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'LL GIVE YOU A RUN RUN RUN FOR YOUR MONEY

YA YOU KNOW I'M GONNA PUT IT ALL DOWN

I'LL GIVE YOU A RUN RUN RUN FOR YOUR MONEY

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS NOW

(WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS NOW)

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

giphy.gif

They don't follow each other, which makes me think they don't know each other too well, but he makes sense as a collaborator in that he's an up-n-coming UK electronic/pop producer. Some of his remixes sound a lot like Bloodpop mixed with a little bit of Umru.

Interesting. The fact that they don't follow each other makes me a bit more skeptical that it's charli on the song, but it's also possible that the song is just a jam city remix of an unreleased charli song in which case he def could've just remixed it without meeting her or anything

charli posted the video of her private sessions where she first debuted 1999 with fans on vero someone rip it cause i can’t see it since i don’t have vero (i dont even know what that is)

!!!! plssss. Pretty sure sis has a paid sponsorship deal with them

charli posted the video of her private sessions where she first debuted 1999 with fans on vero someone rip it cause i can’t see it since i don’t have vero (i dont even know what that is)

her last post is from 4 days ago, are you sure?

So I followed the instructions and downloaded but it wont show me the video.......scammed  :rip:

It’s still not there tho. Her last “exclusive footage” is a Tate Liverpool project. But I’ll screenrecord it when it’s up

okay, thank you!

So I followed the instructions and downloaded but it wont show me the video.......scammed :rip:

omg she’s such a liar