Fluorine

Charli XCX

i made it but i didn't uploaded since no one cared lmao

but i'll pm you

i was wondering if i could get a link to this too please?

also would really appreciate a link to ur xcx stocks comp that u posted in here a while back if you could send me that too?

Urgh, unpopular opinion but I'm bored... Like she said she wanted to change the future of pop music (unrealistic, I know) but I don't think we've seen that at all. There's been elements in both Number 1 Angel and Pop 2 - but nothing ground-breaking, like she didn't change pop music - she just explored PC music and used autotune a lot!

I'm not hating, it's been fun. But 1999, like, I can't be doing with an album (or EP or whatever) that sounds like dated noughties pop refreshed or Venga Boys outtakes. Girls Night Out and 1999 are a sound I think she avoid from now on, personally.

I'd rather her master a more current sound and reappear with a project that's cohesive and still Charli but also on trend (kinda like MØ's Forever Neverland or Tove Lo's Blue Lips) or she really needs to ditch the PC music and start a fresh and maybe attempt to change the pop music formula in an impactful way.

y'all... kota banks went to charli's show and she's going to the afterparty too... can we start spamming charli with kota shit cos I srsly need them to collab so fucking badly  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Urgh, unpopular opinion but I'm bored... Like she said she wanted to change the future of pop music (unrealistic, I know) but I don't think we've seen that at all. There's been elements in both Number 1 Angel and Pop 2 - but nothing ground-breaking, like she didn't change pop music - she just explored PC music and used autotune a lot!

I'm not hating, it's been fun. But 1999, like, I can't be doing with an album (or EP or whatever) that sounds like dated noughties pop refreshed or Venga Boys outtakes. Girls Night Out and 1999 are a sound I think she avoid from now on, personally.

I'd rather her master a more current sound and reappear with a project that's cohesive and still Charli but also on trend (kinda like

MØ's Forever Neverland or Tove Lo's Blue Lips) or she really needs to ditch the PC music and start a fresh and maybe attempt to change the pop music formula in an impactful way.

tenor.gif

I'd rather her master a more current sound and reappear with a project that's cohesive and still Charli but also on trend (kinda like MØ's Forever Neverland or Tove Lo's Blue Lips) or she really needs to ditch the PC music and start a fresh and maybe attempt to change the pop music formula in an impactful way.

I'd argue that the Vroom Vroom EP was pretty ground breaking, I mean, I certainly did not expect a pop singer like her to drop something like that at the time.  

And if anything, I feel like Number 1 Angel and Pop 2  absolutely felt  like the PC Music crew bending to her creative vision and playing it a lot safer than you'd expect them to (save for a few tracks)as opposed to Vroom Vroom which clearly felt like SOPHIE doing whatever the hell she wanted and Charli just rolling with it.

I need attention, bricks, & a few other songs from her so badly. I can already imagine it!!

1.) Come To My Party

2.) Bounce/My Heart/ Shoes/ Next Life

3.) 1999 Ft. Troye Sivan

4.) Attention Ft. Tommy Genesis

5.) Liquor

6.) White Dress

7.) Closer/Party 4 U

8.) White Mercedes

9.) Blame It On Your Love

10.) Party Party

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif