Fluorine

Charli XCX

Out of curiosity - what song(s) are people most looking forward to + why. Also what songs do you think are going to be the best?

click, thoughts, silver cross, i don't wanna know and official

bIZyMFi.gif

Speaking this into existence

XCX4 is gonna be called "XCX" and will be charli with a glossy effect (like 2099 cover)

and it'll have 13 solo songs and a collab w mø and another one w tommy genesis :flutter:   :flutter:  :flutter:

bIZyMFi.gif

Yall really logged on here to complain about the CD being a digipack because that somehow makes the packaging cheap? Whats cheap are those lame generic plastic cases that break at the slightest stressor that literally every CD comes in. And thats the T

Yall really logged on here to complain about the CD being a digipack because that somehow makes the packaging cheap? Whats cheap are those lame generic plastic cases that break at the slightest stressor that literally every CD comes in. And thats the T

Jewel cases are easily replaceable if they get damaged. 

Another review in! Details the solo songs much better...

Wont let me copy & paste but it says the solo tracks are where she shines the most

Thoughts - inner monologue wondering if her friends are really her true friends over a warm bath of deep synths

WM - pop chorus (wbk)

I Dont Wanna Know - electro-ballad described as Prince circa 1983

Official - described as her potential next hit - less personal but will be "the song" for couples everywhere

Shake It - albums party banger

the fact that I haven’t seen any reviews of Silver Cross fuels my delusional brain thinking it’s the Jam City collab

My plastic cases cds are alive and well + if they break then I buy one for less than 1$ and transfer the artwork.

Digipacks gets wrinkled and torned up even if u dont touch them at ur shelves.

Its better to buy the digital files on itunes

Ps: I couldn't care less about this situation but her label should at least give her a decent physical copy release after delaying her album for 100 years

Seriously

“Click” builds from dark synth throbs to an explosive verse before resolving in an electronic noise that sounds like a laptop computer tumbling in a clothes dryer.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/charli-by-charli-xcx-review-the-youthful-sound-of-the-future-11568064813?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

That made me so excited, wow

Is there a way I can read this article without subscribing? Not really wanting to lol

dl please :)

isn’t the “full” just it looped though?

i would like to see it.gif

I do want to give proper credits to whoever has made this edit of 'Not In Love' but here you go. It was included in a wetransfer dl file along with all of Charli's other unreleased songs crica before '100' and 'NYC'.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

My plastic cases cds are alive and well + if they break then I buy one for less than 1$ and transfer the artwork.

Digipacks gets wrinkled and torned up even if u dont touch them at ur shelves.

Its better to buy the digital files on itunes

Ps: I couldn't care less about this situation but her label should at least give her a decent physical copy release after delaying her album for 100 years

I dont know what you’re doing to your digipacks then because I have ones from the early 2010s that are still fine. Also I get that you dont like them but they’re not cheaper. Digipacks are actually the most expensive CD case to manufacture. So her label gave her more than a decent physical copy.