Fluorine

Charli XCX

God, she hasn't stated multiple times in the last month that she doesn't want to talk about XCX World and how traumatic the leak was for her for this kinda shit has to happen

LET

IT 

DIE

keychains are restocked and I just grabbed one. it's going to look good with my new ride~~

Vroom Vroom... it’s like a lifestyle lol, I recently sold my car, and got a cheap economy car, but I can’t wait to vroom in my next ride... :toofunny: It’s just a couple years away though yet... :defeated:

I really should snag a keychain, for the novelty if nothing else. Vroom Vroom stands for too much at this point.

can we let xcx world era die (not like it's alive) and start leaking charli's outtakes like 1000 times, bwyg, liquor, my heart, dance all night and specially bioyl+1999 demos and shoes :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker: ... i can't wait to have a Charli b sides album with full songs instead of snippets :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

bIZyMFi.gif

I’ve been playing Love Gang an unhealthy amount of times lately... It’s the freakin’ JAM.

“You ask me what’s that and I’m claimin’ I’m claimin’ that LOOOVEE GANG.... BANG!”

Her best feature ever, TBH. So good.

Common sense. WM is for the locals to stream so we can be fed again.

Official is good but the main instrumental is literally a note,,...

IMO they should’ve gone dream pop and it would’ve been the perfect transition from IDWK which is kinda synth-y/dream-y/shoegaze-y