Say Yes to Heaven

TMZ: Lana gets restraining order on 2 fans from Russia.

Honestly if she she turns paranoid and doesn't want fan interaction anymore I won't blame her.

I remember when she played here in Brazil how crazy some fans were, serious it was like she was a cult leader or something.

Hmmm, how things change.  :godlaugh:

qsVmBMd.png

You couldn't pay me to be a celebrity tbh. What good is money and lavish lifestyles if you are constantly bombarded and have no privacy whatsoever? Not about that kind of life.

You couldn't pay me to be a celebrity tbh. What good is money and lavish lifestyles if you are constantly bombarded and have no privacy whatsoever? Not about that kind of life.

It's sad that people like Lana who just wanna make good music get this kind of crap in their life :(

LEAVE LANA ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as much as it upsets me to say, i wouldnt be surprised if she quits anytime soon. 

and its sad because she wanted so badly to make music and be recognised for it for all those years, but this isnt at all what she must have expected. literally fuck them

tumblr_myss44sOvJ1sut3cso1_250.gif

LEAVE LANA ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as much as it upsets me to say, i wouldnt be surprised if she quits anytime soon. 

and its sad because she wanted so badly to make music and be recognised for it for all those years, but this isnt at all what she must have expected. literally fuck them

she will continue. it's a money thing, you know

Whenever I read the TMZ comments about Lana, I'm just thinking how stupid people are on that site. Many comments talk about how she creates these stunts for promotion like she is the one writing the TMZ article. It's ridiculous, but that's TMZ for ya :smokes3:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Whenever I read the TMZ comments about Lana, I'm just thinking how stupid people are on that site. Many comments talk about how she creates these stunts for promotion like she is the one writing the TMZ article. It's ridiculous, but that's TMZ for ya :smokes3:

I saw disgusting comments about the "I wish I was dead already" comment and how she should've been careful of what she wished for like no wtf no one on earth deserves this TMZ readers are trash tbh

giphy.gif

not surprised tho the lana fanbase seems to be full of rly fucking weird ass abnormal fans  

there's even a bunch of people on this forum that just present themselves as rly OTT 

can't americans legally shoot people who break into their property tho?

guess thats something on her side as a plan b 

:biblio:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0