Say Yes to Heaven

TMZ: Lana gets restraining order on 2 fans from Russia.

tmz is always right lol

Not Lana's fault, she should get help, but like no she aint the victim here

I wouldn't call the girl a victim but she does need grief counseling.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I wouldn't call the girl a victim but she does need grief counseling.

but Lana doesnt have to deal with her thing, thats on herself and her family, im sorry. Like i understand her grief, but she's not only having troubles with that, she has an unhealthy obsession with an artists too.

I just don't get why she would need to stalk Lana's house if she has met Lana so many times and seen her perform as well...

I haven't met Lana though I've tried a lot, but I'd never go camp outside her house. She needs a therapist, not LDR.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

MOAR DEETS PLZ

So a lot of people in line were already aware they were creeps. I surprisingly had never noticed them before, but the people next to me were saying those were the two girls who camped out at Lana's old house causing her to move to Malibu. 

I have no clue if everyone just told security about them or if Lana actually got word of it and had them kicked out. But it was very last minute. Like right before the signing....they had camped out and pretty sure even got their wristbands. So I feel like due to how last minute it was...someone from her team got wind of it and that's why. I remember lurking her twitter right afterwards and she was going off. 

So a lot of people in line were already aware they were creeps. I surprisingly had never noticed them before, but the people next to me were saying those were the two girls who camped out at Lana's old house causing her to move to Malibu. 

I have no clue if everyone just told security about them or if Lana actually got word of it and had them kicked out. But it was very last minute. Like right before the signing....they had camped out and pretty sure even got their wristbands. So I feel like due to how last minute it was...someone from her team got wind of it and that's why. I remember lurking her twitter right afterwards and she was going off. 

I remember she posted a picture when she missed the UO event in NYC, but she didn't give details in the caption and somehow I assumed that she drove all the way from LA, but didn't get there on time lel.

Edit: I just checked her IG (I don't really follow random Lana fans but I stumbled on her IG last summer and followed her and the situation got me curious now (am I really stalking a potential stalker?))

15 weeks ago, she posted pictures of a road trip from LA to NYC. No picture of the NYC lineup or the M&G itself. Then, she drives back to LA and she posts pictures of her waiting in line for the LA M&G, but no pictures of her with Lana. How strange... I mean, if you get kicked out in NY, you don't line up again in LA a few days later thinking you're gonna make it.

Ok sorry everyone for that post I made, I didn't think it would matter if I posted a screenshot of an image a woman has chosen to PUBLICALLY display and share online with her FULL NAME next to. Anyway, I apologise for using that woman's profile image here, maybe I shouldn't have made that post, I just didn't think it would matter since it was information she had put out there herself.

The issue isn't really whether reposting something someone posted publicly is fair game so much as that you reposted it really recklessly. It's almost certainly the wrong person.

If you really think that one comment on a mostly inactive thread would start to be spread around as fact, then you're maybe as crazy as you think I was for what I posted. Unless some crazy person like @china.palace started posting about having "insider info", I highly doubt that my post would have spread very far, IF ANYWHERE other than this thread.

There have acttually been a lot of cases of misidentification that spread from relatively obscure places on the internet.

I suppose you can't make a harmless post around here without someone calling you delusional.

Posts like that do have the potential to create real harm. If you don't get that then please PM me your real name and all your usernames on social media so I can publicly connect to you to some scurrilous rumor.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

If you're insinuating that just because people get overemotional at concerts then that has a correlation to the two girls stalking her then you're simple minded. The recent stalkers/home invaders are clearly mentally fragile and need to be imprisoned for this, not overly generalizing actual fans who just idolize Lana and can healthily go about their day without harassing her.

Even if it may be our hobby to tell people they are of lesser intellect, I am not stupid.

Of course I know there is a difference between hysterical teen girls and gays and people with mental issues.

But nowadays, it's a legit behaviour as a fan to lose any kind of distance towards your star you usually would have towards strangers. People tell them super personal stuff, when they meet them they break down in their arms crying, they hug and kiss them etc. These fans are not dangerous and don't stalk her, but I personally don't think this is a "healthy" behaviour, especially because it's something that's considered normal, if not neccecary amongst some fanbases.

And I think this could definitly lower the inhibition level of people who are already mentally unstable to completely snap out.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Even if it may be our hobby to tell people they are of lesser intellect, I am not stupid.

Of course I know there is a difference between hysterical teen girls and gays and people with mental issues.

But nowadays, it's a legit behaviour as a fan to lose any kind of distance towards your star you usually would have towards strangers. People tell them super personal stuff, when they meet them they break down in their arms crying, they hug and kiss them etc. These fans are not dangerous and don't stalk her, but I personally don't think this is a "healthy" behaviour, especially because it's something that's considered normal, if not neccecary amongst some fanbases.

And I think this could definitly lower the inhibition level of people who are already mentally unstable to completely snap out.

It's obviously not something you're going to do everyday of your life, so it isn't a "normal" behavior, but let's compare it to, I don't know... seeing your family for the first time in a few years. You just need to see them, you want to hug them and talk to them... well, it's similar, a fan needs to see their idol and tell them how much they love them because it'll probably be the only time it happens. One thing is, just like you said, break down in their arms crying (which is absolutely common between fanbases, If I were a celebrity and my fan did this, I wouldn't complain because it's something even I would do) but another thing is just shout "I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!" when your idol is literally in front of you... that's simply losing your mind lol.

Viado, voce sabe que brasileiro é assim mesmo. Lana adorou os shows la, esse pessoal doido ai é tudo gringo até agora. E olha que eu nunca defendo o Brasil. Agora senta la claudia. :w8ing:

Haha Não sabia que você era brasileiro (a) \O/

Brasileiro é tudo louco mesmo, nisso eu concordo.

i just had a weird thought...

maybe if Lana maintains her media exposure to a certain level, maybe there would be fewer incidents like these.

sometimes i feel like ppl just want to see more of her and she just hides in her mysterious cave,

so it makes people be more curious and leads them to a sickening level of obsession.

giphy.gif

Sometimes I wonder if anyone here ever heard of John Lennon or Versace or Dr. King or JFK or RFK or Allard Lowenstein (good example), or Sharon Tate and the now weekly/montly mass events that are not political, and see that threads like this one and the other similar one should be deleted

Some things should ot be talked about in public.

Getting attention is what nutjobs or those with agendas are what they want.

and their names should never be mentioned.

ADMINISTRATOR/MODERATORS SHOULD DELETE THE THREAD and people should find something more beneficial to gossip about.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

a mulher amou o brasil, acho que ela volta esse ano

Todo cantor ama porque a gente actually canta com eles e danca etc, nao so fica com cara de bundao olhando como acontece muito aqui na europa. Lana se quisesse nem fazia show, era so mandar a banda tocar e o publico cantava pra ela kkkk. Eres de que parte do Brasil? To indo pra Curitiba, SP, Rio e Recife essas ferias :creep:

It's an English speaking forum so here's the (google) translation: Every singer loves because we Actually sings with them and dance etc, not only gets ass face looking as happens a lot here in Europe. Lana wanted did not show, so it was sending the band playing and the audience sang to her kkkk. Eres that part of Brazil? To going to Curitiba, Brazil, Rio and Recife these rentals

:creep:

EotAQlJ.jpg