Macintosh Manhattan

Lana At The Pre-Grammy Gala At The Beverly Hilton Hotel 14.02.2016

What does this refer to? I am currently at work and can't listen.

I: Are you gonna drop another album any time soon and suprise everyone?

LDR: I don't think it'll be a suprise when I do it but, you know, I will soon - I'm working on stuff I love, so ...

I: Is it in a different direction from your last album?

LDR: Yeah, but I don't know if you'd really know cause it has more to do with acclarity of inner dialogue that I feel like is coming through better.

I: *mumbles something about other music*

LDR: It's kind of in the same esthetic.

So, I guess at the moment she's just producing more HM songs.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

What does this refer to? I am currently at work and can't listen.

From what I got (I can't listen back to it, for the moment either) she was talking to a journalist, who was asking her if she would put music out soon, and if it would be a surprise. She said it wouldn't be a surprise, we would know when it's coming but that yeah, it was coming soon. In any case, she's working on music that she's happy about. And when she was asked what type of sound it had, apparently she said that it was similar to Honeymoon, same esthetic but with a more "inner dialogue" (whatever that may be :creep: )

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

From what I got (I can't listen back to it, for the moment either) she was talking to a journalist, who was asking her if she would put music out soon, and if it would be a surprise. She said it wouldn't be a surprise, we would know when it's coming but that yeah, it was coming soon. In any case, she's working on music that she's happy about. And when she was asked what type of sound it had, apparently she said that it was similar to Honeymoon, same esthetic but with a more "inner dialogue" (whatever that may be :creep: )

I'm curious what she means by inner dialogue. It has me sort of intrigued. I know most wanted Lana to change up her music again but I actually really like Honeymoon. I'd be okay with having another album with the same aesthetic. That said it does make me wonder if it would be a completely new album or a sort of attached ep a la Paradise. She does seem very happy. I'm loving seeing her go around town and doing all these events. Anyways I wonder how soon all of this is going to come together.

I'm curious what she means by inner dialogue. It has me sort of intrigued. I know most wanted Lana to change up her music again but I actually really like Honeymoon. I'd be okay with having another album with the same aesthetic. That said it does make me wonder if it would be a completely new album or a sort of attached ep a la Paradise. She does seem very happy. I'm loving seeing her go around town and doing all these events. Anyways I wonder how soon all of this is going to come together.

If she did anothe ralbum in a different direction it really needed to have a bit more diversity and some kind of "exciting" frame to work.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I'm on two seats with this revelation : I like "Honeymoon", my only problem with it is that after a while, the songs all sort of sound the same. I love the fact that almost every single one of them sounds as if they could be the soundtrack of a movie. So for that aspect, I'd be down for.

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I: Are you gonna drop another album any time soon and suprise everyone?

LDR: I don't think it'll be a suprise when I do it but, you know, I will soon - I'm working on stuff I love, so ...

I: Is it in a different direction from your last album?

LDR: Yeah, but I don't know if you'd really know cause it has more to do with acclarity of inner dialogue that I feel like is coming through better.

I: *mumbles something about other music*

LDR: It's kind of in the same esthetic.

So, I guess at the moment she's just producing more HM songs.

OMG yay, finally a sleepy record. Another alboom with all sad, slow songs, YAAAS! Thanks to you & @@BlueJeans.

oMG she looks stunning though <3

and guys don't take her comments about it being similar to Honeymoon too seriously. She said Honeymoon was like her Born to Die/Paradise sound and it's pretty much nothing like it, apart from the strings. Plus, she said the next one will be "similar aesthetic", doesn't that describe the visuals more than the sound?? idk

oMG she looks stunning though <3

and guys don't take her comments about it being similar to Honeymoon too seriously. She said Honeymoon was like her Born to Die/Paradise sound and it's pretty much nothing like it, apart from the strings. Plus, she said the next one will be "similar aesthetic", doesn't that describe the visuals more than the sound?? idk

what visuals

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

what visuals

her aesthetic mindset, I guess, this kind of things... She didn't mean it would sound like Honeymoon at all. that's how I understand it

Wait & see  :hooker:

+ "inner dialogue" may be connected to the "I just started to figure out the perspective I had written the last four records from" ? to me it means the same

i liked HM but i feel like i don't like as many songs on it as i do with UV and BTD. it'd be awesome if she took the BTD sound and mixed some of it with the trap influence off of HM a little more. idk, I'm hoping that the aesthetic she refers to is mostly the imagery though. all her albums have stories music video wise and i just feel like HM didn't tell that great of a story with the videos we have so far. so hopefully this next album is more vivid 

large.gif