guardian

twenty one pilots

nevermind i actually like most of the album now... i couldnt get Chlorine out of my head at work on Sunday. His voice really matured in this record, and his rappping is more fluid. they sound more grown, and the production sounds more organic and naturual, even if there is still a lot of synths and digital reverbs/echos/ad-libs, etc.

MY BLOOD music video.. definetly more different than their other videos 

he gave it a 8/10..whew 

nevermind i actually like most of the album now... i couldnt get Chlorine out of my head at work on Sunday. His voice really matured in this record, and his rappping is more fluid. they sound more grown, and the production sounds more organic and naturual, even if there is still a lot of synths and digital reverbs/echos/ad-libs, etc.

MY BLOOD music video.. definetly more different than their other videos 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mn-FFjIbo8

he gave it a 8/10..whew 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTuTUfMe64Q

Yeah My Blood video is actually very impressive. Goes down as my favourite by them. And probably favourite of this year for all music.

Theres also a few moments on the album where Tylers vocals are just. WOW. Ill listen to it again tomorrow and note down exactlt when, cause like, it gave me shivers sometimes.

It took my long enough but I'm happy to say it's actually a strong album. Plenty of the songs are in my all time faves for TOP now- The Hype, Bandito, Leave The City, Legend, Cut My Lip and My Blood. Neon Gravestones too but I just can't listen to it much as the lyrics are really fucking heavy.

Some of my favourite moments are the vibey parts at the end of Bandito nad The Hype. Favourite vocal moment in The Hypes bridge where he yells "But I can hear my way around" twice.

ND I get the whole point of Trench too, it being the place of shelter during war (in his mind), but also a really fucking nightmare of a place, cause it's literal hell. It kind of made sense at the end of Leave the City "in trench I'm not alone" which is probably an acknowledgement of others fighting their own battles too

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1E4yrYiQJfy370?si=6BS-1LydR4ieIJcKBc_n-Q

Twenty One Pilots Spotify Radio.

There's some really good songs on here. Plenty you'd already know but lots that are relatively undiscovered and quite close to TOP sound

lovelytheband and half*alive need to get more popular 

as 21 pilots fan resident of this site imma speak on todays events 

....Lol

The fact that his 8 year old fans expect this white, Christian, suburban man to retweet petitions concerning Black Lives Matter is silly. Why? Because the moment he does it will come off as performative. I know some of you are saying "but it will validate that he does care about the cause." Lol it literally wont. How many of our faves share things and two hours later they're promoting their new clothing line or single? 

the last time he showed an "i see you" was when he grabbed a fans LGBT  flag and wrapped himself with it at a concert. I know very well he forced himself to do it to shut some people up. 

We truly do need to stop expecting celebrities to be heroes and have the same opinions as us. I found out the hard way and now i dont care. JK Rowling and Lana with her typewriter BS is a closer example. We cant have conversations anymore, because we read one word that throws us off and the person is #cancelled. 

Tyler has never really spoken about world issues and i literally dont want him to cz we all know hes a Lite©  Republican :yawn:

It is our own job to seek out petitions and donations to sign and give, not wait for Gaga to tell us, especially if it is a big social even like BLM. Like all of those resources are searchable already.

!!!!!!!! Yall know whats funny, just as im typing this Tyler now tweeted that his previous tweets weren't about social issues [like i knew, he was talking about the fans that instigate him to be on social media 24/7]

He stated he stands with BLM, apologized, and tweeted a link with petitions.....now what? what did that accomplished? Cz knowing the lack of maturity this fanbase has, this is gonna be forgotten tomorrow :bye:

Not speaking on what's recently happened cause this is my first time hearing it in this thread?? but wow I can't believe my post from 2 years ago is still on the last page of this thread :o  

still only listened to Level of Concern twice tho