gloomyharlow

Lana shopping in a boutique in LA August 16, 2016

I wish she would stop messing around with her face tbh. She is beautiful just the way she is so there's no point getting all this surgery and injections all the time imo  :$

I agree. I think she might have less make up on, might also be why she looks a bit..off

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

She looks really healthy and happy but I wonder if she's developed body dysmorphia. She's constantly getting fillers even more so than before. I get she has to get fillers for her lips bc that the first thing the general public think about when they hear her name etc but why her forehead + cheeks? It seems so unnecessary especially at her age... 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Could you all stop being so negative and mentioning her surgeries everytime pics like these get posted? It's enough, she looks different than she did 5 or 6 years ago, get over it already.

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Could you all stop being so negative and mentioning her surgeries everytime pics like these get posted? It's enough, she looks different than she did 5 or 6 years ago, get over it already.

The only reason I mentioned it is because it's really unhealthy to be constantly getting injections and fillers. As someone stated above, it could be quite serious, like body dysmorphia or something of the like.

I really don't care that she looks different than she did a few years ago, it's just the fact that she is unnecessarily messing with her face, when she already looks beautiful the way she is.

Every now and then I can understand but it's like every week at this point 

As people said her face looks artificial and plastic. I remember when we started saying her face looks bloated in 2013 and it's 2016 now and she keeps looking worse. What a way to counter being called "artificial and fake" #onlylanathings.

Also people wouldn't mention it every time we get some new candids if it wasn't as drastic and obvious(ly bad).

i76mrxw.png 

As people said her face looks artificial and plastic. I remember when we started saying her face looks bloated in 2013 and it's 2016 now and she keeps looking worse. What a way to counter being called "artificial and fake" #onlylanathings.

Also people wouldn't mention it every time we get some new candids if it wasn't as drastic and obvious(ly bad).

Does Lana look that drastically different? I don't really see it.

f3caoh.jpg

This comparison photo was done by https://www.instagram.com/pinupstarlet/

The only reason I mentioned it is because it's really unhealthy to be constantly getting injections and fillers. As someone stated above, it could be quite serious, like body dysmorphia or something of the like.

I really don't care that she looks different than she did a few years ago, it's just the fact that she is unnecessarily messing with her face, when she already looks beautiful the way she is.

Every now and then I can understand but it's like every week at this point

I recall her once looking really scary. I think it was when she went to out to see fans, and she also sang Yayo with a guy.

because we already have Adele and Meghan.

What is a "Meghan"?

I recall her once looking really scary. I think it was when she went to out to see fans, and she also sang Yayo with a guy.

What is a "Meghan"?

queen of fat pop.

I think it's good that she is back in shape or at least almost. her stomach still looks a bit weird. however, it is better to work out at the gym and train hard insted of butchering your face and pumping up your lips as if Goodyear is going to make her their spokesperson.

Does Lana look that drastically different? I don't really see it.

f3caoh.jpg

This comparison photo was done by https://www.instagram.com/pinupstarlet/

The photos that were used for the comparison are professionally taken and heavily photoshopped. The only way to make a fair comparison is to use candids since they're more accurate (what you see is what you get kinda thing) and usually not airbrushed. 

Hope that didn't come off as bitchy :toofunny:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371