queenbitchpro

Mars Argo

I got into her when this one time I was watching a that poppy theory video and I fell asleep. YouTube kept the playlist going and when I woke up Dark Basement 1 (or whatever it's also called) was playing. I lazily took a photo with me phone and went back to bed and only remembered late the next day. It was really weird haha.

Sleep discovering music.

Mars is beautiful. I would date her af. She is also somewhat active. I recently followed the mars argo Instagram which is private and she did accept the request a week or two later.

Electric Car (Studio Demo) and Be Easy leaked on soundcloud by trade dude ( soundcloud.com  /  user-980035841/electric-car-demo-studio-version-leaked , user-980035841/be-easy ) (broken links bc idk im cautious and you can just combine them manually)

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

hSnkG4P.jpg

omg

Hope something gets released soon.

Electric Car (Studio Demo) and Be Easy leaked on soundcloud by trade dude ( soundcloud.com / user-980035841/electric-car-demo-studio-version-leaked , user-980035841/be-easy ) (broken links bc idk im cautious and you can just combine them manually)

Do you have a Mars Argo masterpost too by any chance LOL. I think Electric Car got taken down :rip:

Hope something gets released soon.

Do you have a Mars Argo masterpost too by any chance LOL. I think Electric Car got taken down :rip:

its on nsfwhitney.tumblr.com ... i happen to have electric car studio demo (and be easy) but its not in there - ill upload it tomorrow on my computer

Listened purely out of curiosity cause I love the sonority of the name and oh my god????? It is so good???? I only listened to Rough Untitled and You Don't Know Me Anymore for now but it's nothing like I expected it's so goOd

ZKcaooE.png

speaking of which, a user named Argo Mars on soundcloud leaked electric car studio demo, sheraton, me today, hear me out, and mixdown - be easy is already up on trade dude's soundcloud

s2sGNJD.png

Y'ALL

Rumored new pic of Mars! She looks so fucking cute :icant: and #BRUNETTE! It looks so good on her!

I was looking at the comments of some videos and someone linked a google plus group and it has the video (a LQ version unfortunately) where that pic is from. it's definitely her voice :oprah:

I really hope she comes back. The leaked songs that were supposedly made by herself sound amazing

Here's the video link btw

https://plus.google.com/104355758415728539380/posts/b1Ep4ECvpPE

I'm not sure if this is well known about or not, but I first heard of Mars and Titanic from this podcast: http://www.harmontown.com/2013/06/episode-61-uss-hubris/

It's an unusual interview from about 3 years ago with the two of them, and mostly talks about how they respond to hatred from people on the internet. Their interview starts about 9 minutes in.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

s2sGNJD.png

Y'ALL 

Rumored new pic of Mars! She looks so fucking cute  :icant: and #BRUNETTE! It looks so good on her!

IM ULTRA WIGLESSSSSSSS SDFHKGHSFGHFHKGFSDGFHGFD TAKE MY WIG AND MONEY MARS OMG I LIVINGGGGG :air2:

PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1PfYhgA2.jpg?1