Jack

Melanie Martinez

The new rumored name is way better than Banana something

About the Yungelita girl, are they like still close? I really don't know because Melanie really just vanished away and she keeps all in private (at least it seems). At least she's not promoting them through her social media anymore

About the Yungelita girl, are they like still close? I really don't know because Melanie really just vanished away and she keeps all in private (at least it seems). At least she's not promoting them through her social media anymore

They're still friends apparently 

yeah, she was in the Mad Hatter video and they still like each others photos on IG

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Do we know if she's officially dropping the toddler aesthetic for the new album or is that like permanently her thing? Because I'm over it

TjmiIK4.png

Hey, don't mean to rain on anybody's parade, but even though Melanie probably isn't a rapist she's still friends with an open pedophile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3eKxUQaDI (sorry I know the video quality isn't the best)

Just found out about this a few days ago. If she doesn't know about it that's one thing but if she knows that Yungelita watches that stuff and still supports her then that's messed up. 

yikes I knew about how gross yungeltia was, I had no idea they were friends. Melanie is kinda fucked up 

oh my fucking god can she just release a song already no one cares about that timothy thing anymore why is she waiting so fucking long

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake

Do we know if she's officially dropping the toddler aesthetic for the new album or is that like permanently her thing? Because I'm over it

gays I require your assistance answering this daunting question, I am clueless bc I stopped paying attention to her career like 2 years ago

TjmiIK4.png

leak blue blue knees demo 2 even being ugly

Is there a snippet of that or something? I didn't know there were 2 versions

edit: while I'm here does anyone have like a mega link or something for her because I don't have her unreleased and I don't feel like digging through the web for best quality files etc... also between the voice + the ridiculous amount of live covers she's done that we only have in LQ/MQ at best because they were recorded on like her phone or something, people still post those as "unreleased" as if they're leaked demos or something lol. It's too much of a mess tbh I can't be bothered to spend hours on end searching for her files lmao. I need a glass of wine  :smokes2: but if any of y'all know of a folder that's still up or would be willing to upload one yourself, I'd soooo appreciate it <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

TjmiIK4.png

gays I require your assistance answering this daunting question, I am clueless bc I stopped paying attention to her career like 2 years ago

honey we don't know, she's been dead for years now and as far as i remember some years ago she said in a interview that she was going for a more "hip hop" sound but how do we know now?