Jack

Melanie Martinez

Not the hairstylist saying it's fake, when you can hear her singing LMAO JFDHFGJ

He probably didn't even listen he's just sticking up for her, she said she snot releasing them so he shojldnts be telling us to be patient Because she will :/ 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

so 9hrs ago the leaker lowered the prices to 400$ for haunted and 100$ for half hearted. 

a user called "littlebodybighatter" wants to buy the songs and he said he's gonna leak them (if he actually buys them) on his birthday, which is in 10 days.

and i still can't believe people would really pay 500$ for unreleased songs.......

@@Eclipse come and leak everything 

Ok this is what the melanie leaker has

Haunted

Half Hearted

Where Do Babies Come From?

Guns & Gold (Poppy) (Leaked)

Unhappy Meal

Drama Club

He said on the wiki when someone asked him, Hauntedbymel doesn’t have WDBCF. The person who leaked the new snippets of WDBCF leaked it on PopHatesFlops, and it’s a different person. Also he doesn’t have Jump Rope either.

We will be getting a Drama Club Snippet once someone buys Haunted

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

This may sound a tad far fetched but think, the person selling haunted and half hearted is saying they need it for rent, Timothy Heller is always begging for money to pay for rent do you think there's a chance it's her. I'm probably reading too much into it but it sounds too aimisim

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

This may sound a tad far fetched but think, the person selling haunted and half hearted is saying they need it for rent, Timothy Heller is always begging for money to pay for rent do you think there's a chance it's her. I'm probably reading too much into it but it sounds too aimisim

LMAO imagine ahhshs

anyways someone get the leaker who leaked wdbcf snippet and make it leak the full

The fact that we even have HQ snippets of Where Do Babies Come From is good enough for me. We're in a better spot than ever before lol

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Imagine

girl i wouldnt be suprised

DapperSkeletalBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake