Jack

Melanie Martinez

Genuine question that's probably gonna sound incredibly stupid to hardcore aficionados but is there like 1% chance Unhappy Meal is partly about Billie Eilish? I know it sounds wildly stupid but the bellyache verse got me thinking. It sounds like a diss idk

ZKcaooE.png

Genuine question that's probably gonna sound incredibly stupid to hardcore aficionados but is there like 1% Unhappy Meal is partly about Billie Eilish? I know it sounds wildly stupid but the bellyache verse got me thinking. It sounds like a diss idk

did they have beef?

Genuine question that's probably gonna sound incredibly stupid to hardcore aficionados but is there like 1% chance Unhappy Meal is partly about Billie Eilish? I know it sounds wildly stupid but the bellyache verse got me thinking. It sounds like a diss idk

Girl... what kind of reach  :awkney:

Girl... what kind of reach  :awkney:

I agree that it is but I still don't appreciate your tone  :crossed: Welcome to LB, I'm the most susceptible member around here. I did said it would sound stupid, I'm aware of it, so I'm not looking for judgement, and I'm precisely asking to confirm if it's a reach or not. I've done my research and can't find anything on their relation, but as it weirdly immediately struck me relistening to it this morning, I thought maybe someone else had this in mind? Whatever

did they have beef?

That's precisely what I'm asking, did they? I adore Melanie's music but never really stanned her in that sense, and I'm just getting into Billie, so excuse my ignorance, but anyway the bellyache verse of UM is the only part of the song that reminds me of Billie so it's def a reach but I would be really interested in it if it's the case, especially with the beef of Billie and Copycat and the girl she allegedly wrote it for, I don't remember her name, it struck me as a parallel

ZKcaooE.png

Atlantic  :facepalm:  see Charli XCX and Rita Ora, other artists struggling / struggled to release non-debut albums through the label

the rita's problem with releasing the album is weird cuz like literally all her singles made with atlantic were somehow hits and idk why they made her wait another 1 year to release it

I agree that it is but I still don't appreciate your tone  :crossed: Welcome to LB, I'm the most susceptible member around here. I did said it would sound stupid, I'm aware of it, so I'm not looking for judgement, and I'm precisely asking to confirm if it's a reach or not. I've done my research and can't find anything on their relation, but as it weirdly immediately struck me relistening to it this morning, I thought maybe someone else had this in mind? Whatever

That's precisely what I'm asking, did they? I adore Melanie's music but never really stanned her in that sense, and I'm just getting into Billie, so excuse my ignorance, but anyway the bellyache verse of UM is the only part of the song that reminds me of Billie so it's def a reach but I would be really interested in it if it's the case, especially with the beef of Billie and Copycat and the girl she allegedly wrote it for, I don't remember her name, it struck me as a parallel

Billie has said she's a fan of Melanie's music. There have been some fanwars started by billie fans after the rape thing with Timothy. But that's just the fans.

Billie has said she's a fan of Melanie's music. There have been some fanwars started by billie fans after the rape thing with Timothy. But that's just the fans.

Thank you so much! That's all I wanted to know :)

ZKcaooE.png

I agree that it is but I still don't appreciate your tone :crossed: Welcome to LB, I'm the most susceptible member around here. I did said it would sound stupid, I'm aware of it, so I'm not looking for judgement, and I'm precisely asking to confirm if it's a reach or not. I've done my research and can't find anything on their relation, but as it weirdly immediately struck me relistening to it this morning, I thought maybe someone else had this in mind? Whatever

girl why are you so offended? It was obviously a reach and you know that lmao. It’s not weird that someone would respond with that.

girl why are you so offended? It was obviously a reach and you know that lmao. It’s not weird that someone would respond with that.

Why do you even care? It's not your business. And if u rly wanna know, because I'm extremely susceptible by nature and the emoji they used is my number 1 trigger ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ And as I already explained, because I know damn well that it's a reach and it was not the point of my post. I wanted an answer and got it, show's over

ZKcaooE.png