Jack

Melanie Martinez

Theres no way.

And shes saying the October shooting as if we should be happy she's ahead of schedule or something.

NO hunny youre too late already

I just wanna hail the person/s who leaked those 5 or 6 songs. Theyre the only thing making me give a fuck

The movie not being filmed is no excuse to not release a lead single though like I wouldnt mind it if we had something to tide us over??

What if Haunted, Drama Club, etc. were all leaked by Melanie herself in order to tide us over?

giphy.gif

It’d be stupid because she essentially has made her fans be against any leaks! God damn they’re annoying

i wasn't aware of this. how'd she do that?

giphy.gif

i wasn't aware of this. how'd she do that?

She said something about how leaking her SCRAPPED songs is an invasion of privacy & how it’s not a good thing to do. Then her fan base eating up what she says got Eclipse in hot water. This was when he posted a blue knees snippet & was teasing it. They literally went after him for leaking a fucking snippet. Some info may be inaccurate as it’s been awhile though. It went down around when Resistance & Be My Daddy leaked.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

She said something about how leaking her SCRAPPED songs is an invasion of privacy & how it’s not a good thing to do. Then her fan base eating up what she says got Eclipse in hot water. This was when he posted a blue knees snippet & was teasing it. They literally went after him for leaking a fucking snippet. Some info may be inaccurate as it’s been awhile though. It went down around when Resistance & Be My Daddy leaked.

well dang.

giphy.gif

I'm so so mad Haunted wasn't on CB. I mean I completely get why she scrapped it but I want it to replace Training Wheels. Fuck this song feels good. It's everything I adore in a pop song the melody progression feeds me

But if it replaced Soap yeah I can see why but STILL it's better than Soap

ZKcaooE.png

I'm so so mad Haunted wasn't on CB. I mean I completely get why she scrapped it but I want it to replace Training Wheels. Fuck this song feels good. It's everything I adore in a pop song the melody progression feeds me

But if it replaced Soap yeah I can see why but STILL it's better than Soap

but it doesnt really fit the album like the production the mood and the story it just doesnt fit CRYBABY as a character

but it doesnt really fit the album like the production the mood and the story it just doesnt fit CRYBABY as a character

Yes I agree as I said I completely understand why it wasn't on the record, I'm just mad it wasn't released even as standalone cause it's sooooooooooooo good :defeated: It's so so good

Edit: lol I know what it makes me think of it sounds like a Twilight song :toofunny:

ZKcaooE.png

I feel weird now for always thinking 99 Cent Store is about a friend not a lover.

The way I see it is friends can trick you and deceive you sometimes even more than lovers. In my experience anyway.

The only line that throws me off is "serenade me with your kazoo" But still, friends can absolutely deceive you with words and promises and say they love you, only to treat you terribly

who even cares about the movie at this point. she should relase the album and the movie at separate times ugh

It would give legs to the album.

I don't know what is holding her back

Y'all need to calm down. I've been waiting almost 3 years for this fucking album, listening to all her interviews and perching on her insta looking for new info, but y'all are doing too much right now.

I understand that she wants to put out the film at the same time as the record, it makes sense because the visuals help you understand the songs and the story better (ie: when we didn't know how Cry Baby got the poison to murder the Big Bad Wolf until the video for Tag, You're It came out). Melanie has always stated that she's a visual artist and that she feels like her songs are not just meant to be listened.

I don't think some of you understand everything she's doing. Claiming that she's done nothing since 2015 is lazy because she was on tour during 2016 and even had to cancel it because she was losing her voice. I think that also affected the recording of the album (it was being finished around that time). The reason why this film is taking so long is because she had to come up with a concept for the album, write all the songs, finish the songs and then pick 13 to create a story. All of that before even starting to write the film. She is the director and she's writing the whole script and designing the costumes and stuff (she doesn't have Stella by her side anymore). Then when she finally finished writing it she had to cut many parts because she realized she didn't have the budget for what she planned so she had to rewrite a few scenes. The film includes CGI so she had to look for + hire an animator before the shooting even began. The album is done and the movie is being filmed next month. She just confirmed to a fan that it's coming early 2019, and I think that's the final date, so let's just let her be because I'm confident that it will be worth the wait.