Jack

Melanie Martinez

If any of you are going to buy it, ask for a snippet that hasn't leaked first so you know isn't fake

This. $150 seems very cheap considering it's probably one of the most fan-requested unleaked songs along with Rebellion and Out of Control lol

Usually when a song is being sold and very few people have it, it's sold for $300 (that's what Hauntedbymel was asking for Haunted and Half Hearted initially - a fucking voice memo lmao). Maybe it's just MM that set that bar I don't know. But then the song gets spreaded and the more people that have it, the less it costs. So the price starts going down, 150, 120, 100 and when it gets to 60 or 50 you know it's a mtter of hours. So to sell WDBCF(!!!) for $150 seems unrealistic, specially knowing that Hauntedbymel doesn't have it.

I love stanning for pop artists though because the gays can't keep anything to themselves lol

After listening to everything back to back, I just can't deal that Strawberries Field is probably the best thing nnn

SFF(Cover) > Haunted > Schizo > 99c Store \ Half Hearted (Voice Memo) > Drama Club > Unhappy Meal

Drama Club remains the #1 leaked song.

People are saying it is too repetitive (and I agree) but damn...the first half of drama club remains undefeated. the other shit that has leaked recently is cute but drama club is #1 despite being repetitive (unhappy meal couldve possibly challenged it but what a,,,not good chorus)

can somebody link me to the new leaks besides Haunted and Schizo? i wanna hear the rest

Unhappy Meal and 99 cent store are both on this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz4-jMxlfw4xwITjUktd5kg

This. $150 seems very cheap considering it's probably one of the most fan-requested unleaked songs along with Rebellion and Out of Control lol

Usually when a song is being sold and very few people have it, it's sold for $300 (that's what Hauntedbymel was asking for Haunted and Half Hearted initially - a fucking voice memo lmao). Maybe it's just MM that set that bar I don't know. But then the song gets spreaded and the more people that have it, the less it costs. So the price starts going down, 150, 120, 100 and when it gets to 60 or 50 you know it's a mtter of hours. So to sell WDBCF(!!!) for $150 seems unrealistic, specially knowing that Hauntedbymel doesn't have it.

I love stanning for pop artists though because the gays can't keep anything to themselves lol

TEA  :teehee:

The only problem with Unhappy Meal is the beat. The song itself isnt terrible. Not the best not the worst.

Omg 99 Cent Store is soo good. 

Schizo is nice too. 

Also I love all of these versions of Melanie styled cartoons that match the songs. lol