Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

is neopets an online game? cause if so I'm making an account omg

yeah, you basically take care of a pet(s) and feed it, raise it, play games with it. its fun

pNjWdpc.png

I wonder if she is ever going to do something with Snapchat. I created an account just bc she did. I'm waiting until lfl release to delete the app. What if she comes out of left field and does something crazy with her account?

LIZARD PEOPLE

Lana posted a foto in her IG story of a letter she wrote. I couldn't read it because it only lasted 5 seconds.

I'm always so confused when people don't know this, if you put your finger on the photo on a story you can look at it as long as you want (same with video)

I'm always so confused when people don't know this, if you put your finger on the photo on a story you can look at it as long as you want (same with video)

TIL. I always screen shot lol. It's not like they give instructions so don't be so confused lol.

I'm so embarrassed but I had to literally google how to add another story when I already had one going. The whole thing is just not intuitive if you ask me. Or I'm old. Idk

LIZARD PEOPLE

TIL. I always screen shot lol. It's not like they give instructions so don't be so confused lol.

I'm so embarrassed but I had to literally google how to add another story when I already had one going. The whole thing is just not intuitive if you ask me. Or I'm old. Idk

HAHA don't worry man, they just kinda threw it out there. I just really enjoy this particular feature bc snapchat never had it. glad if it helped =)

forever upset that Fine China wasn't included on UV

ugh lana come thru and give me a fine china 2.0 on LFL

Cherry sounds like the most UV we will get on LFL. Hopefully the studio versions sounds like that as much as the live version we got.

HAHA don't worry man, they just kinda threw it out there. I just really enjoy this particular feature bc snapchat never had it. glad if it helped =)

Woman* =) yeah thanks it's actually so helpful to me lol :kiss:

LIZARD PEOPLE

Cherry sounds like the most UV we will get on LFL. Hopefully the studio versions sounds like that as much as the live version we got.

wish Cherry was longer, i need more of that masterpiece! 3 mins ain't enough

I hope when it is released, she does one of those like hour long interviews Apple Music/Beats 1 have been doing with Zane Lowe when big releases come out (lady gaga, paramore, harry styles) where they go through track by track and all that.

I can dream.

I hope when it is released, she does one of those like hour long interviews Apple Music/Beats 1 have been doing with Zane Lowe when big releases come out (lady gaga, paramore, harry styles) where they go through track by track and all that.

I can dream.

She did this for Ultraviolence with MTV.. it was only 5 minutes, but it was so amazing to listen to. I would love if she did that again.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS