Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

2 more days, hang in there :defeated:

Heeeelp me sis, can't wait 2 more days.

At the same time I want it to leak, I don't want cause it would make Lana sad. Choices, choices...

original.gif

The album will have 75 tracks, of which 60 will be collabs. Life is beautiful will be on there too. NOT A RUMOUR.

INSIDER INFO!!!!!11!1123

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

does anyone have a screenshot of all the themes from this website? I'm curious to see how born to die and ultraviolence era's looked

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She's been working on Lust For Life for so long I've convinced myself that the album's going to have 2 CDs...

...I can wish can't I??

Would honestly love 2 discs - one with collabs, and one without

does anyone have a screenshot of all the themes from this website? I'm curious to see how born to die and ultraviolence era's looked

The Honeymoon theme is the best one tbh

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude

Also, like, today is the last day to get Paris Match and I'm gonna see if I can manage to get a few additional copies. So, does anyone want to buy/exchange or something? I don't know how it works here, I'm new 

Page 997... I'm getting my gif ready 

giphy.gif