Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I remember last month at the beginning of April we were annoyed cus May 26th seemed so far away. And now... here we are 2 days away from it and STILL no official news from Lana. We've been so patient. It's beyond a joke.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If Cherry Blossom is not on this album and they deleted my remix just because of ''Cherry'' in its name she will she what is the real witchcraft when kworb release 1st week sales predictions

yooZwA.gif

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg

Wow I really did just scroll through the 30 pages y'all added since I checked this thread yesterday and there was literally no news. Shoot me.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Guys lets face it, we have absolutely nothing to contribute to this thread right now. Take a walk, do some laundry, paint a picture, masturbate idk.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Guys lets face it, we have absolutely nothing to contribute to this thread right now. Take a walk, do some laundry, paint a picture, masturbate idk.

Or listen to Honeymoon on repeat.

Mfhp.gif

I am listening to love through proper speakers not my headphones and it's sunny and warm and I am re-evaluating my life.

I honestly think it's one of my fave lana songs ever. So uplifting and happy I really hope the rest of the album is more like this I am ready for happy Lana we have hundreds of sad songs to keep us going

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

???

she performed it before paradise came out and we didn't get it until the album came out.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

ATTENTION

An insider has revealed that he/she will talk about Lana's upcoming album next week, so it isn't coming this friday. If u want to follow him/her @reginsider.

https://twitter.com/KawaiiFeel/status/867377497922555904

why do we believe 'insiders' anymore tho

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

ATTENTION

An insider has revealed that he/she will talk about Lana's upcoming album next week, so it isn't coming this friday. If u want to follow him/her @reginsider.

https://twitter.com/KawaiiFeel/status/867377497922555904

After the whole mess of this era, I have trust issues now...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If Cherry Blossom is not on this album and they deleted my remix just because of ''Cherry'' in its name she will she what is the real witchcraft when kworb release 1st week sales predictions

yooZwA.gif

Omg they deleted your Cherry Blossom remix?  :ohno:  :aw:  :crying5:

BENNNN  :scream:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif