Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Over a thousand pages, still no official announcement of the tracklist, no preorder,.... this all would be so much easier if there was something real to talk about and not just some fake rumours.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9071-1375808541-33.

So I'ma just throw this out, what would your ideal CD case/vinyl/box set be like?

I'm obsessed with her box sets so I'm really hoping there's another one around this time too.  :flutter:  And to those who don't own certain or any box sets, here are reminders of the Paradise one, Ultraviolence and Honeymoon. Personally my favorite one so far is the Ultraviolence box since it has those picture vinyls too and it's absolutely stunning. Of course the other 2 are also, Paradise is very neat and compact and beautiful and my 2nd fave. Meanwhile Honeymoon is kind of lazy because obviously the label didn't put that much effort in to box sets back then, if you compare it with Justin and Selena's box sets - they're all very similar. I'd love another one similar to Ultraviolence, CD is my first priority but I'd also like to get the vinyl with the box set even though I don't have an LP player at my own apartment. And oh those big art prints  :smokes2:

Here are the fanmade jewel case and vinyl to those who haven't seen them yet. I like them both a lot, even though I would prefer a CD disc with a picture on it and a picture LP release. However that colored vinyl is absolutely gorgeous. 

I'm not quite sure if this is the right topic for this but I thought it would be a nice and positive change for those meltdowns and such lol

Yayo is a perfect example of why production is VERY important. Coachella take notes :creep:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Yayo is a perfect example of why production is VERY important. Coachella take notes :creep:

Does anyone else tear up every time they listen to Yayo? I hope there's some tear jerkers on LFL. She did just say on HM that blue is her favorite color and favorite tone of song :flutter:

LIZARD PEOPLE

Does anyone else tear up every time they listen to Yayo? I hope there's some tear jerkers on LFL. She did just say on HM that blue is her favorite color and favorite tone of song :flutter:

I always cry with Yayo, especially with Paradise's version. The way she sings, ugh, almost like she's feeling a deep pain from love

original.gif

Update; couldn't find anything through my job. Almost thought so before, because we don't really sell cds..

And i've asked http://cdon.se/ about LFL (Badly translated email):

When it says "coming soon" it means we haven't got a date from our supplier. So we can't answer your question. 

Over a thousand pages, still no official announcement of the tracklist, no preorder,.... this all would be so much easier if there was something real to talk about and not just some fake rumours.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9071-1375808541-33.

So I'ma just throw this out, what would your ideal CD case/vinyl/box set be like?

I'm obsessed with her box sets so I'm really hoping there's another one around this time too.  :flutter:  And to those who don't own certain or any box sets, here are reminders of the Paradise one, Ultraviolence and Honeymoon. Personally my favorite one so far is the Ultraviolence box since it has those picture vinyls too and it's absolutely stunning. Of course the other 2 are also, Paradise is very neat and compact and beautiful and my 2nd fave. Meanwhile Honeymoon is kind of lazy because obviously the label didn't put that much effort in to box sets back then, if you compare it with Justin and Selena's box sets - they're all very similar. I'd love another one similar to Ultraviolence, CD is my first priority but I'd also like to get the vinyl with the box set even though I don't have an LP player at my own apartment. And oh those big art prints  :smokes2:

Here are the fanmade jewel case and vinyl to those who haven't seen them yet. I like them both a lot, even though I would prefer a CD disc with a picture on it and a picture LP release. However that colored vinyl is absolutely gorgeous. 

I'm not quite sure if this is the right topic for this but I thought it would be a nice and positive change for those meltdowns and such lol

I'd love for it to be a mix of the UV and Paradise boxset, but it'd probably be super expensive and just unrealistic  :toofunny:

I'd want the boxset to have a theme that's more similar to the LFL album trailer

We get an exclusive 12" picture disc with deluxe tracks (if we even get any) and possibly a different coverart

A 7" picture disc ( especially if we have a situation like flipside/is this happiness/burning desire not getting any vinyl pressings what so ever, so maybe for like coachella and another song). 

CD with an actual lyric booklet (or I wouldn't mind the photobook thing HM had again if the photoshoot is good). 

The usual art prints

* I'd hope we'd get something cute like a poster, shirt, or jewelry but.. a fan can dream 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif