Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I think this question has been answered before, but where did the May 26 release date actually originate from? lol

First was music week and then was a few universal websites, there was also a spreadsheet of universals may releases, and then Amazon and a couple of other stores

Frankly I have no idea what's going to happen Friday, but I am so looking forward to it. Im not jonesing for the album like I was even s month ago, all my hype has been quashed and it could come Friday or it could come 3 months from now for all I care. But the reactions on here, in either scenario, im sure will be just as entertaining as the album itself.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

It was on some kind of universal site or whatever for their upcoming music release dates. It was on the site that originally leaked the release dates for both UV and HM (correct me if I'm wrong).

Wasn't it Universal Music Finland?

Yeah it was up on Universal Music Finland's site but there already were speculations about the 26th before I posted about it, I think. It is possible that they could've just put the date based on rumours but I find it pretty unlikely because they obviously should know better lol (and why would they read those rumours in the first place). Them accidentally putting it up there could hint a possible surprise drop or just mean that they had the wrong date, which at this point I guess is far more realistic. :defeated:

iLB5jq3.png

Rihanna's ANTI was actually dropped out of nowhere even though everyone knew about the album and the cover art had been announced several months earlier. And then ofc there was that room website thingy and visuals where you could search for clues. ANTI was released at midnight on Jan 28 and Rihanna had earlier that week - on Monday - posted on Instagram that the record was finally finished and she was listening to it for the first time. It was first digitally released on Tidal and everywhere else a day later, meanwhile the physical releases came out first on February 5th. Work was released a day before the album itself. 

The promo website had like 7 rooms if I remember correctly, each unlocked before the release so you could know that it was coming but the rooms were unlocked on a very irregular basis so one thursday morning I just woke up to notice that the final room was unlocked and ANTI was out. If the record really was finished around the day Rihanna posted about it (Jan 25), it took 2 weeks in maximum for them to get the physical copies printed and in stores.

EDIT//There was rumoured song titles around the web but the tracklist wasn't announced beforehand.

Hey Gays do u remember a new that now the Universal Artists can release their albuns on Spoify Premium some weeks before the official release ?  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

yes we discussed this yesterday and we think it will happen 

:smile3:

C_kOXydXkAQJQRe.jpg

this is what keeps me going still.

Fnac is a giant chain so pretty reliable I'd say.

I have to tell u something... I'm from Spain and I visited that store... They told me that it was a mistake... Srry

I posted this in the other thread for France Inter interview but I'll post it here too:

Very Good Trip airs at 21h-22h (9-10PM) French Time

That's 20h00 (8-9PM) UK Time

3-4PM East Coast Time

2-3PM CST

1-2PM Mountain

12-1PM West Coast

You can listen, live, and for free here: https://www.franceinter.fr/direct

No need to record it because all émission are recorded by France Inter and available for download/r(é)écouter on their page.

That's where you're wrong. Lana Del Rey invented space, the moon, intergalactic possibilities, Space X, and Earth.

She will leave Dua there like she left Troye.

Also won't lie can we talk about how CTTR and Love were similar concepts? Retro futurism? Lana SO did it better.

tomorrow's only Wednesday tho

[im on mobile, insert gif of someone dramatically crying]

I WAS SLEEPY 

I thought these were fake song lyrics 

Let's go 

Guys, let''s try to smile 

Tomorrow is Thursday

Afterwards is Friday

No idea, what does it mean

It's coming

holy shit it would be a cool song

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u