Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

May 26th was 100% the release date at one point, it's just a question of if that date has changed or not. The only thing that gives me hope is that she has radio promo right after Friday but I'm definitely having my doubts too lol. Who knows a lot of people have surprise released their albums on Apple Music, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Frank Ocean I'm pretty sure, and Beyonce and Rihanna did it on Tidal if I'm not mistaken. But I don't know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm not getting my hopes up.

I think this question has been answered before, but where did the May 26 release date actually originate from? lol

Omfg your signature :eartha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think this question has been answered before, but where did the May 26 release date actually originate from? lol

It was on some kind of universal site or whatever for their upcoming music release dates. It was on the site that originally leaked the release dates for both UV and HM (correct me if I'm wrong).

As if i contacted hmv drunk the other day saying "hey sis do u have lust for life?" :facepalm: :facepalm:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

As if i contacted hmv drunk the other day saying "hey sis do u have lust for life?" :facepalm: :facepalm:

I contacted a variety of stores today and they said no physical release schedule is in their system (I made sure they checked their computer system) so idk

wjb0sky.gif

well if she's doing some radio interview after the 26th date, then she must be releasing a new single right? Like a premier??

well if she's doing some radio interview after the 26th date, then she must be releasing a new single right? Like a premier??

Lmao I love that we all running on delusional fumes :defeated:

wjb0sky.gif

She will be performing 3 songs but there's no information that these songs are new. I think she will sing "Love", "Lust for Life" and "Cherry".

Alright fatties, get on the phone. Call HMV, call Best Buy, call your local record stores. We need info ASAP.

auFihfd.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Idk maybe France Inter isn't like a music radio station, it's more akin to NPR.

She will be performing 3 songs but there's no information that these songs are new. I think she will sing "Love", "Lust for Life" and "Cherry".

:pft: :pft:

i'm just gonna keep emailing target until they tell me what i wanna hear

can someone give me targets email i cant find it