Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

eughhhh i want some news, i want something to talk about       everything is so dry today :facepalm:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

yeah lets do it

anyone know of any good record shops to call?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Should we call CD stores again :oprah3:

Yes. (But someone else do it, I have really bad anxiety) :oic:

yeah lets do it

anyone know of any good record shops to call?

HMV, Best Buy, local record stores, etc.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

More like,

"Hi kids, the day has not come yet. Lust for Life won't be out today, but I won't let you know when cause you geys leaked my songs. Hope you'll drink your tears! xoxo Lana"

more like

''Hi kids ,it's beautiful day ,have a good day  Mouaah xoxox lana ""

I'm still holding on to a very faint hope that it's going to gloriously appear on iTunes tomorrow night and my puss will explode and fly into the ether out of sheer joy. If mainly because it doesn't make sense to have it be unfinished/pushed back/whatever and I'd like to still believe that Lana and her team wouldn't be so disrespectful towards her fans as to lead them on like this.

okay but seriously to me it just sounds really incredible right now as every day passes. we have no info on any tracklist or anything and ugh.. i just can't imagine it happening on Friday.

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I doubt it's coming out friday. Please stop setting yourselves up for disappointment (genuinely).

Why would she randomly drop the album after releasing two singles? It's not a surprise album if singles are already out. Beyonce had no singles before release. That's not how a surprise album works. People need to not know about it.

C_kOXydXkAQJQRe.jpg

this is what keeps me going still.

Fnac is a giant chain so pretty reliable I'd say.

Literally everywhere has been getting their info probably from our speculations - they probably don't have inside information or have been told anything. How come so many stores have nothing on their systems? Or some have delays or some have different dates? No two stores have the same story.

We figured out the 26th date, journalists picked up on it (like they did with our other theories), social media picked up, it spread, stores probably saw what was reported and made that slideshow/etc because that's what they see in the reports rather than in the contacts. And that's only one store, why aren't we seeing it in other FNAC's if it's such a HUGE chain? Surely there would be more photos of different stores?

Let's face it; they got the rumours for us but thought they were real because journalists read this forum. That's what I'm believing for now.

Literally everywhere has been getting their info probably from our speculations - they probably don't have inside information or have been told anything. How come so many stores have nothing on their systems? Or some have delays or some have different dates? No two stores have the same story.

We figured out the 26th date, journalists picked up on it (like they did with our other theories), social media picked up, it spread, stores probably saw what was reported and made that slideshow/etc because that's what they see in the reports rather than in the contacts. And that's only one store, why aren't we seeing it in other FNAC's if it's such a HUGE chain? Surely there would be more photos of different stores?

Let's face it; they got the rumours for us but thought they were real because journalists read this forum. That's what I'm believing for now.

I want it to come on the 26th but I can't argue with you on this part...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven