Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

And unfortunately, also the gays.  :creep:

"Bring me the homosexuals!" Lana whispered into the air on a particularly lonely Friday night.

And faster than you could say "yaaaaaas queen", with their flower crowns, thirsty asses, and delusions about upcoming release dates, the gays emerged, and Lana knew she had secured her income for life found her true devoted following. 

"Bring me the homosexuals!" Lana whispered into the air on a particularly lonely Friday night.

And faster than you could say "yaaaaaas queen", with their flower crowns, thirsty asses, and delusions about upcoming release dates, the gays emerged, and Lana knew she had secured her income for life found her true devoted following. 

and then she dropped them on the surface of the moon to die for leaking her shit. Like when God flooded Earth. 

Or maybe she pumped artificial oxygen in there and just let them fight each other like in Lord of the Flies

Lana isn't a merciful god she's like one of the Greek gods who live for drama

I'm not sure how that works but wouldn't an important store need to have some inside information in order to put that slideshow. From a "business" perspective. I don't know, I'm asking from ignorance.

Have you ever worked in retail? (That sounds rude lmao sorry but genuinely asking cause if you have this might be easier to understand) I'm not sure if it's the same everywhere, but sometimes stores get more independent freedom to make things up themselves. Not sure if it's the same for all companies, but in stores I've worked at we've had lots of individual freedoms about posters to put up, merchandising, etc. Maybe they have individual control of that PowerPoint rather than it being sent out by higher ups to show. It could have just been one misinformed supervisor/manager that dropped it in the slideshow.

32 hours to go, and then I'll know what kind of meltdown to post on this website :oprah3:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I can't bring myself to care as much about the release date as the worry if I'm gonna end up liking the album, ever since the pr for Love and Lana's perception that only teenage girls listen to her music I've been feeling kind of alienated and lfl or coachella did not help..

I can't bring myself to care as much about the release date as the worry if I'm gonna end up liking the album, ever since the pr for Love and Lana's perception that only teenage girls listen to her music I've been feeling kind of alienated and lfl or coachella did not help..

Love seemed to cater more to the young adult/20-something demographic more than anything. But if you're not a part of that specific demographic I suppose you'd still feel a little alienated

What is your favorite part of this era?

Mine: space theme and Lana's happiness

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m