Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

This is the thing though, why won't she say it's not coming on the 26th?

I mean Ben kind of did but everyone thinks he's lying. If Lana said it wasn't coming the 26th do you think everyone would think she was lying too lol? But maybe people just took issue with the fact that Ben made it seem like the record wasn't done.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

I mean Ben kind of did but everyone thinks he's lying. If Lana said it wasn't coming the 26th do you think everyone would think she was lying too lol? But maybe people just took issue with the fact that Ben made it seem like the record wasn't done.

i think he's lying bc he's the one who sees the true chaos so i think ben is trying to make us stop bothering him lmao

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

It's still the 24th, so IF it would come as a suprise, we'd have to wait TWO days and not just one. Why are you all already losing your shit? The chance of it being suprise dropped is super low.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Guys I was practising using the laser pointer and microphone today for my presentation tomorrow with my friend and for some STUPID reason I decided to test the mic by singing V LOUDLY "My pussy tastes like pepsi cola" and I realised there were people in the projection box at the top of the lecture theatre.....I'll never live this down. She had better release on friday bc I embarassed myself because of her!!!!!

Well this don't surprise me, your name is gogodancer...  :hooker:

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

example 1: people at NZ/using itunes NZ can buy before UK/itunes UK users

of course they're going to get it """""first""""""

it's like new year you kno, they "arrive at" jan 1 before UK, so they're going to arrive in 26 may before us too 

example 2: if our theory about spotify streaming is correct, maybe the time to release the album is 26 may at 1pm

in NZ, the album will be released (at spotify) 26 may at 1pm on the country's timezone (and then leaked lololol)

in UK, the album will be released (at spotify) 26 may at 1pm on the country's timezone

in US, the album will be released (at spotify) 26 may at 1pm on the country's timezone

No. If it's a real surprise release, not just a regular one, and drops at, let's say, 1pm GMT , it'd be out at 2pm in most of Europe, 5am on the West Coast and 8pm on the East Coast.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

This is the thing though, why won't she say it's not coming on the 26th?

yeah like she obviously knows her fans think it's coming on the 26th therefore if it wasn't coming out on that date it would be rather wise of her to announce that this information is false. But she hasn't. Which leads me to think that it is coming on the 26th. And if it still doesn't come on the 26th and she never cleared thing up about this false info then i'd lose alot of respect for her and her team. It would be dissapointing. She must say something soon.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

We all know when the album's coming...

SOON SOON SOON SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  

SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  

SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  

SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON 

SOON  SOON                       SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON 

SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON 

SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON                                                       SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

We all know when the album's coming...

SOON SOON SOON SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  

SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  

SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON 

SOON  SOON                       SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON 

SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON 

SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON                                                       SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON  SOON

this is my nightmare I get every night Lana doesn't say anything

???, ?????????

Soon

suːn/

adverb

1. in or after a short time. "everyone will soon know the truth"

Synonyms: in a short time, shortly, presently, in the near future, before long, in a little while, in a minute, in a moment, in an instant, in a twinkling, in the twinkling of an eye, before you know it, any minute (now), any day (now), any time (now), by and by

metacritic removed the 26th date but it's no biggie bc it's gone off and on and off again and then to TBA and back to 26th today, and now off again. I still believe it's coming friday, it's not like it's listed for the 21st of July either so chill, it's just not to surprise it for the GP assumingly- to be fair I did email them about it and if it was really coming friday as a surprise release like an hour before it got taken down so

giphy.gif

Soon

suːn/

adverb

1. in or after a short time. "everyone will soon know the truth"

Synonyms: in a short time, shortly, presently, in the near future, before long, in a little while, in a minute, in a moment, in an instant, in a twinkling, in the twinkling of an eye, before you know it, any minute (now), any day (now), any time (now), by and by

Yes but lemme tell ya 6 months of waiting is everything but "soon"  :rollin:

???, ?????????

Yes but lemme tell ya 6 months of waiting is everything but "soon"  :rollin:

Oh I know  :defeated:  just thinking maybe someone should gift her a dictionary at her next concert with SOON definition higlighted and a little post it to mark the page so she knows where to turn to....

I'm really feeling 'Soon' for the title of her next single/album now tbh

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

cnnnews_zpsuvcpoxej.jpg

Excuse me but what is the number for this hotline? I'd like to add it to speed dial.

To be announced soon. By Lana.

Watching all our friends fall in and out of Old Paul's, this is my idea of fun