Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

DO NOT EVEN GO THERE  :horror:

You have to prepare yourself for the inevitable. 

It ain't finished, the tracks haven't been finalized, there's no release date, and no preorder....

giphy.gif

You have to prepare yourself for the inevitable. 

It ain't finished, the tracks haven't been finalized, there's no release date, and no preorder....

Damn you and your logic and intelligence  :crying5: just let us live with our delusions  :ohno:

1015 pages and it's still "Pre-release"  :defeated:

Oh, and I'm still in team May, and forever will be (even if we get nothing this Friday)  :creep:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Lana how can you start working on the next record if you're still polishing lust for life come on now

Who said that?? I wasn't visiting this thread for a few days so I'm missing some things obv??

as long as we get cherry and Yosemite and maybe BPBP soon I don't mind waiting longer for the full album but we need some newssss

BPBP (the acronym) sounds like a wild designer drug.

Who said that?? I wasn't visiting this thread for a few days so I'm missing some things obv??

Ben (her manager) said she was still recording for the album and it wasn't done.

giphy.gif

Ben (her manager) said she was still recording for the album and it wasn't done.

Oh, I thought she's working on new album. Well, he's full of shit, I refuse to believe that  :deadbanana:

guys do you personally think the album hasn't finished yet? i mean do you think Ben wasn't lying?

i was thinking he's lying because the guy from Elle said he listened to all of it/ Courtney said that too.. and lana in the Elle magazine -as what i remember- she said that too.lana also is enjoying her time, going to trips/ concerts.. she seems like she has nothing to with the studio and recording stuff.. sooo, is it possible that the album hasn't finished yet?

what's the truth? please give me your opinions 

:smile3:

I feel like Lana is torturing us.

Like what did we doooooo Lanaaaaaa?

As you know, some have leaked "Love" and now she's punishing all of us. S&M is the new single y'all 

and FYI we don't need a track list. She's been releasing track names throughout magazine interviews we pretty much have a whole album nearly. 

Even metacritic. have removed their May 26th date  :(