Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Let's all go read a book or watch a show to take our minds off it.

Maybe Lana will say something tomorrow.

I'm going to bed now can't take the pain anymore  :crai: this thread brings out the dramatic side and the worst in me lol (in a good way)

You know I would be ok with July 21st (or a date around that) if Lana acted more like a pop star like doing televised performances and other promo and just overall having a more eventful era but that's not the case with Lana and I know that so it's why I don't understand the big push-back and I honestly don't understand why the album isn't finished at this point (if it really is unfinished) - like how can you even make an album trailer when you don't have a finished album?? And the only other way I'd be happy with July 21 is if there are like 16 or more songs...rant over

THIS 

t9tqg0.jpg

i still can't believe this is coming in two days! I'm so excited!  :)

Can't wait to see how Lazy Del Rey and her messy management turns this out AGAIN, I won't be going to college on Friday to see all your meltdowns.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

I am shook at ya'll abandoning team May!! this is not okaay!! how could you?!! :crying5: :crying4: :cryney:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I am shook at ya'll abandoning team May!! this is not okaay!! how could you?!! :crying5: :crying4: :cryney:

I'm still team May but vurry scurred and will be way more disappointed if nothing happens Friday!! And it won't be Lanas fault!, it'll be that leaked info !

I will not sit here and tolerate this any longer. This has gone way too far now and something MUST BE DONE. Lana gurl we are not happy. We are dying inside and if we don't get this record by Friday the gays will riot. It will be catastrophic. Disastrous. Unholy. Satanic.

So for the sake of humanity i speak this into existence... The album WILL come out on friday. End of discussion. A gay has spoken!

1379300700.jpg

I will not sit here and tolerate this any longer. This has gone way too far now and something MUST BE DONE. Lana gurl we are not happy. We are dying inside and if we don't get this record by Friday the gays will riot. It will be catastrophic. Disastrous. Unholy. Satanic.

So for the sake of humanity i speak this into existence... The album WILL come out on friday. End of discussion. A gay has spoken!

1379300700.jpg

:awkney:

if it doesn't come out friday I wont be mad. the media has lied to us before!

vhc54At.png

i always used be obsessed with the born to die cover (and still am) but now the LFL cover really grabs my attention. It's so beautiful eugh

At this point in time whether it's coming tomorrow or in 2 months. Lana has already killed the hype for being so inactive....

0FumE87.gif

Thx Lana <3

queen of killing hype

fuck it all fuck lust for life fuck the music fuck ben fuck lana fuck my life fuck my existence fuck the tracklist fuck the release date fuck the promo fuck our sanity fuck everything i'm going to sleep BYE

Paris Match = LIAR, Ben = LIAR

If july 21 were true, ben would have confirmed it instead of spreading LIES

It's coming very very soon gals!

Also i had a dream that Cherry and Yosemite were released as promo singles

: (

EDIT: LDR WTF NOT JULY 21 FAM MAY 26