Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

She's been working on Lust For Life for so long I've convinced myself that the album's going to have 2 CDs...

...I can wish can't I??

I heard a rumor that it's going to have 19 tracks (?)

I'd love that but let's get real 

t9tqg0.jpg

No. If it's a real surprise release, not just a regular one, and drops at, let's say, 1pm GMT , it'd be out at 2pm in most of Europe, 5am on the West Coast and 8pm on the East Coast.

So what your saying is we won't even know for sure on Thursday?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

i'm losing the hope i think i'm leaving team May :icant2:

I quit team May too tbh. Its just not realistic. So sad as I was such a huge TEAM MAY supporter  :(  :(

Girl you should have left that a long time ago. Album is obv not coming its cancelled

well most of the reliable sources said it's coming May 26th even the music stores

but now all of a sudden they're changing what they've said.. so i think it's time to leave  :agree:

:smile3:

Girl you should have left that a long time ago. Album is obv not coming its cancelled

not only is it cancelled, she's doing a reverse album in which her fans have to make songs for her. so get to work hun !

I'm personally not team may. But the fact that record stores that previously said may 26 are now saying they can't give info or whatever, it could mean they got word from the label to shut their mouths. But then again I think they would have had those instructions from the start. Idk. I'm so ready for this mess to be over

LIZARD PEOPLE

I'm might leave team May too... It's weird though because the closer we get to the date the more unrealistic it seems which is upsetting. :sadcore:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm not off Team May, I think it's possible - although very unlikely - that the album will come that day. But if it doesn't, it would be nice if Lana said something about it to us. Like, gave us more info or a tracklist or a preorder.

But I also think that this album could very well not see release until August or later, if it doesn't come in May.

giphy.gif

I'm not off Team May, I think it's possible - although very unlikely - that the album will come that day. But if it doesn't, it would be nice if Lana said something about it to us. Like, gave us more info or a tracklist or a preorder.

But I also think that this album could very well not see release until August or later, if it doesn't come in May.

DO NOT EVEN GO THERE  :horror: