Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I could see it coming on her birthday. Lust for "life". Birthday cake emoji. Last day of spring. I can see it

the only problem is her birthday is on a Wednesday and there's a very low chance shed release her album in the middle of the week

She recorded the Love video a loooong time ago, like July 2016, so...

Right but the album wasn't done at that time, release dates are never decided that early.

If it does come Friday, when will it be released? Is it normally released in the early hours of the morning NZ time? Or is it done randomly? I haven't been around for any other Lana album releases.

Most of the time 11pm-12am EST is when Friday releases come out on iTunes, so Thursday night

I just hope that on Friday she'll post a video on Instagram with her smiling and telling us something like: "Hi kids, the day has come and "Lust for Life" is now out. I know you've been waiting and it is finally here. It was meant to be a surprise! You don't have to worry anymore! Hope you'll love it! xoxo Lana"

Meh... Dreams.

I just hope that on Friday she'll post a video on Instagram with her smiling and telling us something like: "Hi kids, the day has come and "Lust for Life" is now out. I know you've been waiting and it is finally here. It was meant to be a surprise! You don't have to worry anymore! Hope you'll love it! xoxo Lana"

Meh... Dreams.

More like,

"Hi kids, the day has not come yet. Lust for Life won't be out today, but I won't let you know when cause you geys leaked my songs. Hope you'll drink your tears! xoxo Lana"

nF70D0F.png