Sign in to follow this  
H E R O I N

Lana Attending Gucci's 'In Bloom' Fragrance Launch in NYC - May 2, 2017

yes, they make the bridge stronger and smoother.

Do we have any proof she has had fillers? Why would she get a nose job then decide to get fillers?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Do we have any proof she has had fillers? Why would she get a nose job then decide to get fillers?

The only reason I could think she would get fillers in her nose would be because the original nose job made her bridge too 'weak'. The only proof I have is her side profile looks different in her forehead and nose area then it did when I first discovered her. Either way I'm it in for the music she can do whatever she wants to her face.

the nose bridge fillers are the only ones that are noticeable to me. why, lana??  :( well, i know why--the industry isn't kind to "aging" women. sigh.

unpop opinion but i think the outfit is cute and unique. classy af.

let me be who i'm meant to be

She never had a nose job, she got a nonsurgical rhinoplasty which is basically just bridge fillers. She has to get them redone every 6 months or else it becomes noticeable. That's why the texture of her nose changes sometimes.

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

The only reason I could think she would get fillers in her nose would be because the original nose job made her bridge too 'weak'. The only proof I have is her side profile looks different in her forehead and nose area then it did when I first discovered her. Either way I'm it in for the music she can do whatever she wants to her face.

i don't want to bump this thread all the time since this is super off topic but well..

nose bridge fillers make her nose appear smaller because they basically fill the area between eyebrows/forehead/nose to make the connection from nose to forehead look shorter. it also makes her eyes look more far apart which is messy and gives me lorde vibes.

Lana+Del+Rey+Celebs+Costume+Institute+Bed84f4354e07c3063b51ed136e7af718f.jpg

CelebrityFlow-ru-Lana-Del-Rey-photo-2016Lana-Del-Rey-Main.jpg

i76mrxw.png 

i don't want to bump this thread all the time since this is super off topic but well..

nose bridge fillers make her nose appear smaller because they basically fill the area between eyebrows/forehead/nose to make the connection from nose to forehead look shorter. it also makes her eyes look more far apart which is messy and gives me lorde vibes.

Lana+Del+Rey+Celebs+Costume+Institute+Bed84f4354e07c3063b51ed136e7af718f.jpg

CelebrityFlow-ru-Lana-Del-Rey-photo-2016Lana-Del-Rey-Main.jpg

Your post made me understand what I find weird in her..her eyes look different indeed

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I've been working like a dog but I'm managing to scrap two minutes of my time to say three very important things:

_ she looks incredible

_ I want her and Rakim Mayers to make babies

_ this is one of the worst outfits I've ever seen

Thank you 

ZKcaooE.png

im shocked at everyone's ability to tell when she gets fillers I never would be able to notice that

easy lol 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Yeah the nose fillers make sense. That's why her nose looks slightly different every now and then. Without them, her hump is more prominent. I've always loved her nose it was the best in 2011

Yeah the nose fillers make sense. That's why her nose looks slightly different every now and then. Without them, her hump is more prominent. I've always loved her nose it was the best in 2011

she really made an surgery to her nose its not fillers 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif