fan reply: PLEASE COME TO BRAZILLLLL

#nooffenseintended

Baby's first words...

UK: Mum

US: Mom

Brazil: COME TO BRAZIILLLL

:toofloppy:

tumblr_maa2d9B0T51r8fe7uo1_250.giftumblr_maa2d9B0T51r8fe7uo2_r1_250.gif

On October 24th Lana Del Rey did an 'twitter correspondance' with ElleUK. The interview went up to a total of 10 questions containing little to no new information, thus taking the lead as the most pointless interview to have ever existed in the world of Lana Del Rey.

Question: Who is your favourite fashion icon?

Answer: “I love Lauren Bacall. I'm also inspired by Natasja Kinski and Natalie Wood.”

Question: Who are the top 5 most important people in your life? (no need to have an order)

Answer: “My dear friends Wendy and Jane, my boyfriend Barrie, and my managers Ben and Ed.”

Question: Do you have any weird pre-show rituals?

Answer: “Me and the band always say a prayer before we go on stage. Other than that anything goes.”

Question: What is your favourite old movie?

Answer: “The Big Sleep is my favourite.”

Question: What do you think is more important - lyrics or melody?

Answer: “The most important thing is tone and quality of a voice. Writing is my passion, but melodies are what you notice first.”

Question: Where do you feel most at home?

Answer: “I feel at home wherever I lay my head, I'm in a different place every day but I love being with my boyfriend.”

Question: How does it feel to have a Mulberry bag named after you?

Answer: “It's wonderful to be involved with a brand with so much class and integrity like Mulberry.”

Question: Will you be present at the 2012 EMAs?

Answer: “I dont know yet xx -----.“

Question: There’s a rumour that you’re retiring. Please say this isn’t true!

Answer: “I'm writing soundtracks for some beautiful movies and that's what i always wanted to do so it will all work out!”

Question: What is your favourite Mulberry Del Rey?

Answer: “My favourite Mulberry Del Rey bag is the ink blue sparkle crocodile print.”

minus a few exceptions, they chose simple, unrevealing and kind of crappy questions :(

i mean, two questions about the mulberry bag?? o_O

and "will you be present at the VMAs?" blah!

i mean, it was obvious they wouldn't select the more uncomfortable queries, but their choices were pretty disappointing.

one good thing: i've had "the big sleep" in the backburner for some time now, but now it's next on my watch list! :)

I thought all of them were lame. I don't think anything new or interesting was said.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I really don't like the idea of only doing soundtracks, I need more albums. Any music by her is nice, but there's no reason not to do an album.

Also, I'm surprised she didn't mention Jaime King as one of the most important people in her life.

Also, I'm surprised she didn't mention Jaime King as one of the most important people in her life.

Or anyone from her family, I mean, she could at least mention them as one.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Or anyone from her family, I mean, she could at least mention them as one.

yeah that was exactly my reaction too!

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

I think Jaime's a fairly new friends, so she didn't have to mention her, but I think she'd have got away saying 'my family, my dear friends jane and wendy, my boyfriend, and my managers.'

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome