Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

anyone in America get their signed CD yet?

We all got an email saying they were being delayed for several weeks. I’m sure once they start shipping them out they’ll start sending out emails about it. By now there’s no point in asking this because no one knows when we’ll get it.

Haven’t received signed cd or signed vinyl. Don’t think we ever will tbh. :(

Don’t hold your breath. I emailed them the other day out of curiosity and they said the same thing they’ve been saying for 2 months (“production delay”)

I contacted the customer service asking about the expected shipping of the boxset and here's what they wrote:
"I can confirm the release date for the Boxset is currently set for the 1st December 2017 so your order will in the run up to this date and you will receive email confirmation once this leaves."

So maybe we'll get it for Christmas...2020...

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

Yepp... as suspected I'll be getting Jessie Ware's preorder way before Lana.

Dah fuck Lana's sales team. They seemed to have botched everything this year for their core fans.

Presale tickets only available to Americans or anyone who preordered clothing (and not any of the music even if it was over $100+).
Tickets being 2-4x more expensive than every other year.
Merchandise/music still being delayed.

Lack of communication about our purchases.

Tickets are still available for Lana in Canada... and I still haven't bought the tickets. Don't even know if I want to go at this point.

Not LfL but Born to Die is being pressed onto light blue vinyl in Germany

S1epN5P.png

https://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_lana-del-rey-born-to-die-hellblaue-vinyl-pop-vinyl-2352197.html

Sweet! I've been wanting to get a second copy of Born To Die for a while, I guess now's the time! :dance:

I finally got my signed lithograph a few days ago, but I'm still waiting for my vinyl. :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

so my signed litho from UK website still has not even been shipped, is that normal? Not even talking about signed US CDs, they still don't even know the damn date. Also what do you think when is Lana gonna add new stuff to her merch? I'm debating whether I should get the current merch or wait, I don't like the current merch that much tbh and its not out yet and I am not pre-ordering anything from Lana's merch anymore, her store sucks. 

I have 4 different orders from this website in the past few months. I’ve only received a cassette tape but have 2 vinyls, a box set, a couple signed cds and lithos as well as a windbreaker and tee coming

I know the merch isn’t supposed to ship yet but wow I’m pressed when I see the Coke bottle vinyl at UO and still haven’t received mine 3 months later

Thank god I have my 2729827282 digital copies to hold me over

I have 4 different orders from this website in the past few months. I’ve only received a cassette tape but have 2 vinyls, a box set, a couple signed cds and lithos as well as a windbreaker and tee coming

I know the merch isn’t supposed to ship yet but wow I’m pressed when I see the Coke bottle vinyl at UO and still haven’t received mine 3 months later

Thank god I have my 2729827282 digital copies to hold me over

At least you qualified for digital copies...

I had to find my digital from other sources despite all my freaking orders.

S1epN5P.png

https://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product/_lana-del-rey-born-to-die-hellblaue-vinyl-pop-vinyl-2352197.html

I need this, but I don't see that they ship outside of Germany...  :toofunny:

OH MY GOD   :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  it's beautiful

You can buy it on Discogs... but the mark up is intense. $50 euros+++ prior shipping.

You can buy it on Discogs... but the mark up is intense. $50 euros+++ prior shipping.

Ahh. Thank you. It wasn't up on discogs when I first looked. I'll keep an eye out and hopefully someone will list it at a not stupid price eventually.

S1epN5P.png

Just made a thread for this bc I haven't seen its already been posted. I'm really curious as to when it's gonna get released since it says it's already available (and it's dirt cheap for a vinyl).

i76mrxw.png