Elle

Lust For Life - Merch & Media Thread

It won't let me order, it says it's not available in the international catalog :crai: :crai: :crai:

I'm going to the states next month and I could grab one for you if they have!

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

The US store says the box set ships July 21 but all the other ones say it ships end of Sept  :crossed:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

The US store says the box set ships July 21 but all the other ones say it ships end of Sept  :crossed:

yeah what the fucking hell, that's so unfair if it's true like the US already got autographed stuff so they should wait instead 5nud1bA.png someone link me the US store, (nevermind found it) I'ma contact the European one and ask about the release and provide them a link for the US shipping date for proof 

I understand why vinyl is making a comeback, but cassettes? Really? That's just ridiculous

It's that extra excitement you experience each time you listen, knowing it can snap and be destroyed at any moment  :lmao:

[Edit: I feel like a bit of a downer posting that, so I should put t it into context. When I started buying music, cassettes and vinyl albums cost pretty much the same, and while adults bought cassettes because they could be played in a car, I was just a kid, so the reason I would choose the cassette was because I could smuggle it into my home without my parents discovering I'd 'wasted money' on some record that they couldn't see any value in. So I have a warm place in my heart for cassettes, and their little 'tone burst' at the beginning, and the occasional feeling of sea sickness as the tape stretched and sped up and slowed down slightly. And I still have boxes full of these damn things - some of which have never been released in any other form and that I haven't ever found even uploaded to Youtube, and which I hope to digitise one day. But I will always be curious what it is about them that people who have grown up with easily downloadable music - where there's no need to 'hide' music from your parents in physical form - would want to own, aside from their novelty.]

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I'm going to the states next month and I could grab one for you if they have!

I pre-ordered it on Amazon so it's ok, but thanks for asking ;)

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Does someone preordered already? Does it takes too long to deliver after the release? I'm thinking on buying but idk where is best to buy and if takes too long to deliver then maybe my friend wouldn't be able to got it for me ): i want it so bad, I only got Ultraviolence's box set

tumblr_onl7kjm7SV1rr0bkio3_250.gif

Does someone preordered already? Does it takes too long to deliver after the release? I'm thinking on buying but idk where is best to buy and if takes too long to deliver then maybe my friend wouldn't be able to got it for me ): i want it so bad, I only got Ultraviolence's box set

depends on where you live and which store you order from, you best ask the staff of where you intend to buy it

here, they send it a day before the release so it arrives on time, but it differs from country to country and from store to store

image.png

depends on where you live and which store you order from, you best ask the staff of where you intend to buy it

here, they send it a day before the release so it arrives on time, but it differs from country to country and from store to store

the shipping would be to LA, so it prob doesn't take much time... but still i'm scared to buy and it takes too long and my friend comes back before it delivers it lol I would die if that happen

hopefully they sell an LP on urban outfitters, that would be easier to get

any time i do a pre-order for music that's not on itunes i never get it the day it's released so i always pre-order physical and on itunes so it's downloaded when i wake up in the morning

~INSTA1.gif

They ship the day before, but mail where i am from can take 1-3 days and i never recieve it the exact same day of release.

They literally cancelled my vinyl without notifying me. When I emailed me they said it was a mistake and my refund will show up in three days. 

:judgingu:  :judgingu:

???, ?????????

They literally cancelled my vinyl without notifying me. When I emailed me they said it was a mistake and my refund will show up in three days. 

:judgingu:  :judgingu:

is it sould out already?