bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

New Kim fan here. Heard Tell Me It's A Nightmare randomly on Spotify couple months ago and have had Turn Of The Lights EP on replay for weeks now. Wow hope this girl goes mainstream. Currently obsessed w In The Next Life and Close Your Eyes (local I know hehe) what other songs are good, outside the TOTL EP?  :)

standouts are Heart To Break, I Don’t Want It At All, Slow It Down, and If U Think About Me. Best songs from new era are Sweet Spot, Blow It All, and Broken. and Hillside Boys is a fan favorite but i hate it so i guess that too.

New Kim fan here. Heard Tell Me It's A Nightmare randomly on Spotify couple months ago and have had Turn Of The Lights EP on replay for weeks now. Wow hope this girl goes mainstream. Currently obsessed w In The Next Life and Close Your Eyes (local I know hehe) what other songs are good, outside the TOTL EP?  :)

Press play you will love it I promise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkdTQWS5Mj0

Do Me is THE must-listen alongside heart to break imo but she doesnt have that much released yet so i'd just suggest everything cause you wont have a lot of moments of disappointment

New Kim fan here. Heard Tell Me It's A Nightmare randomly on Spotify couple months ago and have had Turn Of The Lights EP on replay for weeks now. Wow hope this girl goes mainstream. Currently obsessed w In The Next Life and Close Your Eyes (local I know hehe) what other songs are good, outside the TOTL EP? :)

Well she doesnt have any bad songs at all. Go listen to all of them u wont regret the ride

The verses/prechorus of PH is sooooo Britney  :umadney:  I fucking love it

TjmiIK4.png