bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Icy is a very great song title and the word fits in well with the general aesthetic of the single covers of this era. Looking forward to that one!

Looking at this era as a whole with all the visuals - single covers, photoshoots, audio visuals - and also the songs themselves, she is serving quality and LGBT excellence. And the fact that she has pulled this all off without a label funding her or controlling her is amazing. I'm not mad at the release strategy either cause having a new song each week is fucking fierce and is a good way really digest each song. I'm still listening to all the songs from the start of the era just as much as the new ones. I STAN.

Clarity starting the album.. okay! You know what, I can totally see that. LOL

This is the CHERRY ON TOP of Charli’s news today.... I’m so happy to have all this incredible music coming in the near future. :poordat:

depression CANCELLEDDDDDTT

14417469274.gif

I thought she was saying that the album was going to start with broken and end with clarity with this like (https://twitter.com/ppersonalhell/status/1139194241870192640) I AM A CLOWN  :toofloppy:

HHH tbh that kinda makes more sense to me story wise but LOL i can also see clarity as the opener

also completely forgot she finished era 1 in february omg shes given us an albums worth of songs so far this year, we have four more songs off the collection and then totl,v2 in october... consider us fed!

She was so good last night in ATL. I snatched the setlist, took the merch pics and prices and had the best time I've had in 10 years at a GA concert. I'm only 24 and the audience felt barely legal, it was a little weird but we got lit regardless.

She's not meeting people after, I spoke to one of her crew members and he said the tour schedule is tight so they have to immediately get her out of the venue after the show and on a plane to the next one. Any gaps in her tour schedule are press days, we love the hustle

BzhmW.png

She was so good last night in ATL. I snatched the setlist, took the merch pics and prices and had the best time I've had in 10 years at a GA concert. I'm only 24 and the audience felt barely legal, it was a little weird but we got lit regardless.

She's not meeting people after, I spoke to one of her crew members and he said the tour schedule is tight so they have to immediately get her out of the venue after the show and on a plane to the next one. Any gaps in her tour schedule are press days, we love the hustle

did she sing sweet spot

did she sing sweet spot

D86MTU_XUAAq62D.jpg

Can't Do Better was listed but she skipped it for whatever reason

Change 1 was done during Omen and Change 2 was during Boo! Bitch! so she performed all of All I Do is Cry and In the Next Life. We ascended. Slow It Down into Do Me was great too

Yes, she did Charli's verse on Unlock It

BzhmW.png

D86MTU_XUAAq62D.jpg

Can't Do Better was listed but she skipped it for whatever reason

Change 1 was done during Omen and Change 2 was during Boo! Bitch! so she performed all of All I Do is Cry and In the Next Life. We ascended. Slow It Down into Do Me was great too

Yes, she did Charli's verse on Unlock It

Im in love with this setlist

New Kim fan here. Heard Tell Me It's A Nightmare randomly on Spotify couple months ago and have had Turn Of The Lights EP on replay for weeks now. Wow hope this girl goes mainstream. Currently obsessed w In The Next Life and Close Your Eyes (local I know hehe) what other songs are good, outside the TOTL EP?  :)

R5sPD4M.jpg