expandableclitoris

Call Me By Your Name

Lololol Americans don't watch too many foreign movies, do they? If they did they would realise that, as a gay film, this is average at most. I would say it's overrated. Watched it last night just to see what the fuss is about. Turned out to be a mediocre story. Not surprised it was nominated for the Oscars. They usually award crap. Sorry but it's the truth. Just look at what happened recently to the Best Animated film category, where they nominated The Boss Baby (WTF!). How can they choose that over others like A Silent Voice, which wasn't even nominated? 

:defeated:

lmao i'm sure the european critics and awards disagree

Made this poster art

5d96b4f2_a003_4fe3_a4fe_8eb911ccfc87_by_

omg this is so cute his nose is giving me greek statue vibes

i76mrxw.png 

i dont know if we discussed this but

i guess oliver might be andre aciman himself so the book is a real story andre gone through. when you take a look at andre's past, there is a few common things he shares with oliver.

1) they live in new york (i'm not sure about oliver)

2) both writes books (oliver writes a tesis but stil...)

3) both are jewish

4) both are professors (if i remember correctly oliver is a professor in the last chapter)

5) they both have been in lots of countries

etc.

you feel like you are reading a diary more than just a novel. if you consider that he also writes memories besides novels it is a chance that cmbyn is a real story.

also you can't see elio's name until the first pool scene, maybe he wanted to keep the name as a secret but then decided to change the real elio's name.

maybe the real elio's name is albio who he wrote the book for. the book is dedicated to albio

albio is elio

oliver is andre

thoughts? is this a reach?

i guess oliver might be andre aciman himself so the book is a real story andre gone through. when you take a look at andre's past, there is a few common things he shares with oliver.

3) both are jewish

4) both are professors (if i remember correctly oliver is a professor in the last chapter)

etc.

you feel like you are reading a diary more than just a novel. if you consider that he also writes memories besides novels it is a chance that cmbyn is a real story.

also you can't see elio's name until the first pool scene, maybe he wanted to keep the name as a secret but then decided to change the real elio's name.

maybe the real elio's name is albio who he wrote the book for. the book is dedicated to albio

albio is elio

oliver is andre

It makes so much sense it's unbearable. Kill me, it's May, I'm in CMBYN hell again

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

3) both are jewish

etc.

albio is elio

oliver is andre

i agree cuz how can someone come up with such a beautiful story from... nothing? i mean, something from the real world is always hidden in books so, yes

It makes so much sense it's unbearable. Kill me, it's May, I'm in CMBYN hell again

welcome back sistern

i agree cuz how can someone come up with such a beautiful story from... nothing? i mean, something from the real world is always hidden in books so, yes

exactly

so i ordered the book in english and it came today but i wasn't at home, my mom was. she was acting weirddd when i came home. so i checked her internet history and saw she googled the trailer. bitttccghhhhhhhh i come out i guess

i'm so sure she'll watch the movie. PEACH SCENEEE OMG. at least she will see dad scene too

so i ordered the book in english and it came today but i wasn't at home, my mom was. she was acting weirddd when i came home. so i checked her internet history and saw she googled the trailer. bitttccghhhhhhhh i come out i guess

i'm so sure she'll watch the movie. PEACH SCENEEE OMG. at least she will see dad scene too

I'm uncomfortable just reading about it but I'm also kind of giggling

I'm uncomfortable just reading about it but I'm also kind of giggling

it's okkk aydjsjfkdjdsks cause same

i have actually foreseen something like this could happen and it did lol. i'm neither disappointed or like... sad or scared. let's see what will happen lol she didn't bring this topic to our conversations

should i watch it? i saw someone edit lucky by charli xcx into the closing credits when elio is sitting by the fireplace crying and it looks POWERFUL

I'm ON IT

Edit: Nvm I thought you asked someone to do it but if it already exists spoil me with a link I wanna die

Sometimes I let the movie play in the background while I paint or do something else for class because I don't have to look anymore to know what's happening in the movie lmao but everytime I do this I stop what I'm doing to see the confession scene (battle of piave statue set) & everytime I see Elio swing in confirmation to "Are you saying what I think you're saying" I lose my fuckin SHIT you can smell his affection towards Oliver through the screen I love their acting so so so MUCH

Sometimes I let the movie play in the background while I paint or do something else for class because I don't have to look anymore to know what's happening in the movie lmao but everytime I do this I stop what I'm doing to see the confession scene (battle of piave statue set) & everytime I see Elio swing in confirmation to "Are you saying what I think you're saying" I lose my fuckin SHIT you can smell his affection towards Oliver through the screen I love their acting so so so MUCH

because i wanted you to know, because i wanted you to know.....  :defeated:  :defeated: