COLACNT

~ FAN VIDEOS ~ (NEW: DEALER)

this was so cool. When that dick came up I was like JqimClY.gif

lmaoooo it felt fitting, since i was imagining her str8 daddy fans listening to her over the phone, saying the word 'hotline' in her slutty toddler voice 

"Where is the dick clip from?"

Y'all comments keeping their priorities (not-so-)straight. :lmao:

omg i just saw that too 

:thumb:

ZRBNill.jpg

GODS AND MONSTERS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh1B9EcH2sk

FOR K PART 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MG882Bfwls

i've been working backwards haha. her older songs have really crept up on me, in terms of affection

Was a clip from Merhige's Begotten used in Gods and Monsters? I thought I saw it pop up for a quick second.

animation1.gif

FUCK YES, I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE ON LANABOARDS!!! I HAVE A QUESTION IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND ASKIN? Where is the clip of the woman stabbing the other woman from? (Money Power Glory)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

FUCK YES, I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU WERE ON LANABOARDS!!! I HAVE A QUESTION IF YOU WOULDN'T MIND ASKIN? Where is the clip of the woman stabbing the other woman from? (Money Power Glory)

thank you boo! and i don't mind at all -- the film is called 'a lizard in a woman's skin' by lucio fulci 

:kiss2:

ZRBNill.jpg

Your Burnt Norton video is magic, one of the most beautiful cinematically video I've seen. Thank you for sharing it with the world.  :flutter:

You made me love so much Catch and Release, Maha Maha.  Your Brooklyn Baby video made the song magical to me.

SCARFACE2371.png

Your Burnt Norton video is magic, one of the most beautiful cinematically video I've seen. Thank you for sharing it with the world.  :flutter:

You made me love so much Catch and Release, Maha Maha.  Your Brooklyn Baby video made the song magical to me.

oh god thank you babe i think you might be giving me too much credit but i'm glad you like the outcomes 

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

RELIGION 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLA7dYD09R4

ZRBNill.jpg