white gold

Sabrina Carpenter

Can someone do a master post of which variant has which bonus track (or link a pre-existing one), please? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

On 9/2/2024 at 11:21 PM, Mer said:

Can someone do a master post of which variant has which bonus track (or link a pre-existing one), please? 

[link removed]

Vinyl variant with her half naked as the cover - needless to say

"Short n' Sweet(er)" digital limited time edition with an over exposed polaroid as the cover - busy woman

"Short n' Sweet(er)" digital limited time edition with her wearing a blue dress-thing as the cover - taste (demo)

Edited by admin
As stated in our rules, posting illegal download links to officially released content available for purchase or streaming whether a leak or post-release is strictly forbidden.

On 8/3/2024 at 6:18 AM, SarcasticBeauty said:

I'm gonna claim Dumb and Poetic and Lie To Girls lol

WElll wrong songs to claim. They were good. But not my favorites lol

Great album, a bit safe. But I enjoy most of it.

Some might think I’m crazy for saying this but Short n’ Sweet is kinda giving me what Future Nostalgia gave in 2020. A short clean simple pop album with hit after hit that’s Very replayable. I honestly did not expect to love a Sabrina Carpenter album this much, her old music was always so blah to me. This album already has 3 smash hits but there are several more songs on here that have the potential to smash the way the first 3 singles did (specifically looking at Bed Chem, Juno, Good Graces and Busy Woman). And I’m sure they probably rushed finishing this album to capitalise on the success of Espresso, so it’s very impressive that it ended up being as good as it is and didn’t end up just being 12 variations of Espresso.

sig-cropped.png

Album is predicted to stay at #1 with 155.000 copies so she would have gotten that #1 on its second week anyway. A legend. #2 will drop at least to #17, lol bye.