Sex

Ava Max

i have had SBP stuck in my head for the last few months and i just checked out the songs you girlies posted in here (salt, slippin etc) and wow they're fantastic!!! 

can't wait for a full album to listen to

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

OMG how can you not like this one? I mean, yeah, it's kinda mainstream-ish, but the way she sings is stunning. Fell in love with it during my first listen.

If this was on the radio, it would blow TF up TBH.

I like the melody, but I think the lyrics are a bit too simplistic. I guess its also not as catchy as Salt and Sweet but Psycho.

I love a lot of her songs.

Anyone But You is not it imo, "satellite" is that good mainstream bop

Wtf satellite? I have not heard this yet :facepalm:

Edit 1: So, just gave it a listen and it sounds pretty sub-par, a little bit better than Anyone but you.

I like the melody, but I think the lyrics are a bit too simplistic. I guess its also not as catchy as Salt and Sweet but Psycho.

I have to agree. :P

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

WHY is she trying to shove the thought that she's "crazy", "weird" and "not like the other girls" down our throats when the only thing unusual about her is that tragic haircut.

I keep thinking the same...doesn't come off as genuine at all. Like that haircut comes from anything else than "we need something so people remember you".

Song is a bop though too alike SBP, video is ... a choice.