Sex

Ava Max

Nah we love her BECAUSE  she is a tribute act to the glorious aspects of the past, but with a twist

The concept of tribute act is bad as a whole because the whole point of music is taking things that are already existent and making them into something new. Everybody copies each other in music, and "tribute act" is simply an excuse for when you're caught doing it.

True Love Is Violent (Allie X), White Mercedes (Charli XCX) and The Altar (Poppy) use the same melody So Am I is copying. Where they're actually adding a twist, tho, Ava is simply plagarising and there's nothing cute or memorable in it but whatever 

Hung Up  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:

girl, you a clown. Your beloved Madonna song is not original

Stream the superior version

I don't like Confessions on a Dancefloor but Hung Up is still better than this lmao 

Torn is an ANTHEM, its my favorite so far, My Way is second

but pls can she hurry up with an album :toofunny:

She's on atlantic they won't let her release an album until the interest has absolutely faltered and then they will blame her for flopping.

She needs a new stylist, I hate those boots she is wearing every damn performance and everywhere else. Also an album release. What more did they want after sweet but psycho? Doesnt that warrant an album release? Also Torn is a BOP

ok the song is actually good.... I just wish the production wasn't this generic cause it sounds like the next pop song but its actually cute 

edit: also the abba/madonna sample is pointless? like... it adds nothing, its just ugly 

She gets so much criticism... she's just trying to become a big name guys and at least she's talented. So many untalented artists trying the same thing and actually being praised... smh  :hooker:

Because the entire 'Ava Max' campaign feels like she's just going along with whatever a major label threw in a blender they *think* will work because she's tired of flopping under other personas and she'll do whatever just to make money, fuck the quality

She is not a talented girl.

BzhmW.png