Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

It's official! Annie MAC from BBC announced it on her show.

:illumilana:

okay, not only that, but Apple's annual September event is tomorrow, where they're gonna announce new iPhones, Apple Watches and sometimes also MACs...

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

But just a thought, for HM Honeymoon was released first, and for LFL the title track was second single... What if the second song is the title track for an EP/album??

HOLY SHIT THAT'S WHY SHE DIDN'T TOLD US THE TITLE YET

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

That would make HIAB incredibly sad cringe

I hope if, HIAB ends up in the album, she releases it as promo single in a few weeks............. holy shit imagine if that's the name of the album...... the CRINGEEEE

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I hope if, HIAB ends up in the album, she releases it as promo single in a few weeks............. holy shit imagine if that's the name of the album...... the CRINGEEEE

But if she renames it Butterfly I WOULD BE HERE FOR IT

Yes but when you think abt it literally all of her albums names can be seen as cringy so yk we just gotta accept it :whatever:

ZKcaooE.png

okay, not only that, but Apple's annual September event is tomorrow, where they're gonna announce new iPhones, Apple Watches and sometimes also MACs...

:oprah:  :oprah:  :oprah:  :air:  :air:  :wat:  :wat:  :wat:  :mj3:  :barrie:  :et:

Yes but when you think abt it literally all of her albums names can be seen as cringy so yk we just gotta accept it :whatever:

But if she renames it Butterfly I WOULD BE HERE FOR IT

Ae3QqtC.jpg

w e

are

doomed

Born To Die, Ultraviolence and Honeymoon are such iconic album names to me! Lust For Life was her downfall :hottie:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

But just a thought, for HM Honeymoon was released first, and for LFL the title track was second single... What if the second song is the title track for an EP/album??

BTD and UV were also the 2nd singles from their albums...

The only title that I would approve of containing the word Butterfly is...

Wait for it....

The only title I would approve of containing any animal related word is...

Wait for it....

DOG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnmbZBhHZ3l/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1evt0azg95vd5

So allegedly Lana revealed what MAC is really about but since it’s something “very personal” they’re not gonna tell us what it is. What’s the point of acting so exclusive lmaoo

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnmbZBhHZ3l/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1evt0azg95vd5

So allegedly Lana revealed what MAC is really about but since it’s something “very personal” they’re not gonna tell us what it is. What’s the point of acting so exclusive lmaoo

They don't know anything

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I hate this type of person. Some fans think they are the shit after they talk with Lana and if I were Lana, I would never reach them again after seeing a post like that.

They don't know anything

I don't doubt that too.

It would make a lot of sense if the second song is a title track since shes really keeping it confidential, however isnt it weird that it would not get a separate „single” but will end up in an „lp” under the name of MAC?