Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

At 1:05:09, does she say "new cover session" or "new conversation"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/play/m0000bjn

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Maybe it is Bartender.

"while being interviewed by Pitchfork at the 60th Annual Grammy Awards in New York City. When Pitchfork asked Del Rey "what's coming next?" she responded saying "I've got a couple of other tracks. I've got this weird track called 'Bartender' that doesn't belong to a record yet" and mentioned that she wishes to create a music video for the song."

tumblr_oesk7nL7gp1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I hope the second track is Bartender as well!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I hope if, HIAB ends up in the album, she releases it as promo single in a few weeks............. holy shit imagine if that's the name of the album...... the CRINGEEEE

See what you Lipsters circa 2014-16 caused, complaining that she's always depressed now she's making songs like Hap*iness Is a Butt*rfly..

R5sPD4M.jpg

I feel like a lot of yous are reading too much into things. These 2 new songs are most likely being released to celebrate the end of summer, and to hold us over for whatever is next in store in 2019. I'm not expecting an album or EP to immediately follow these songs...