Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

I don't buy it... Lana literally hasn't said anything on social media etc since the announcement. But suddenly decides to create an insta group chat and spill all the info to these fans. If she knows her fans at all, she should know dropping 2 stand alone singles is a mistake  :toofunny: ready to see her insta comments and twitter be spammed with "wheres the album" etc

It’s actually their group chat, she just answered them

1_E2_F35_A7-_BA68-4802-_BD89-703_BA06_F2

There’s also this one. Sorry if it’s terrible quality but I’m posting via my phone

No mam, this is not Lana lol! Somebody needs to take this account down.

1_E2_F35_A7-_BA68-4802-_BD89-703_BA06_F2

There’s also this one. Sorry if it’s terrible quality but I’m posting via my phone

meh i dont buy this. Mainly because Lana would NEVER write such a long ass text

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

meh i dont buy this. Mainly because Lana would NEVER write such a long ass text

Agree, I find her writing on the internet to come across more like a 14 year old wrote it lol

I understand why you think it’s fake but there’s also accounts like delreydisease (followed by Lana) included in this group chat and I think it’d be quite risky for them to post fake screenshots and then appear in Lana’s feed

I understand why you think it’s fake but there’s also accounts like delreydisease (followed by Lana) included in this group chat and I think it’d be quite risky for them to post fake screenshots and then appear in Lana’s feed

But she's never even on there

Lana doesn't follow misspabstblue, lanaisgorgeous or lizzystrailer  :toofunny: all of who are in the group chat and supposedly spoke to her

She writes and records stuff all of the time but we don't get to hear it. Even if she's working on a new record, I doubt those two songs are related to it.

Exactly. They may not fit the them with what she wants to explore on the next album, which might explain why she's releasing these 2 songs.

Agree, I find her writing on the internet to come across more like a 14 year old wrote it lol

Her vernacular is beyond the scope of these "screenshots" lol. So fake

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Its suspicious though, I felt they are wrote in the style of how she speaks. But like 90% of her online posts are more like "hey guys. i have 2 new songs coming w jack hope you like them"

The syntax of those messages just don't match up with how Lana speaks. Sorry!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

"I've made so many good decisions in a row"

Axing BAR and Yosemite from LFL, releasing WM with a video, teasing and not releasing Cherry / Get Free music videos, HAPPINESS IS A BUTTERFLY and then releasing 2 stand alone singles???  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  I'll have some of whatever she's smoking

If it's legit she's obviously referring to personal decisions lmao what

+ Would these accounts be in their right minds to fake screenshots when Lana follows a bunch of them? I wouldn't take chances if I were them

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Lana doesn't follow delreydisease or lizzystrailer  :toofunny:

instagram has this thing that even if the person doesn't follow you , you can add it to the group chat (unlike twitter) ! In fact me and my friends added Lana in ours  few time ago lmao

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore