Elle

Lana to release two new songs: ‘Mariners Apartment Complex’ & ‘Venice Bitch’ (out next week)

I tried to lurk the last pages but still nowhere to understand what happened today?

Can someone help pls? thnx

Basically we got official confirmation that both of the songs will premiere tomorrow on BBC Radio 1 at 7 PM UK time, 11 AM PST and 2 PM EST. There will be an interview, and the tracks will be uploaded to all streaming services shortly after they premiere.

Also there was slight confusion on alleged dms between lana and fans in a group chat. Most ppl believe they're fake tho. So yea. that's about it

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Basically we got official confirmation that both of the songs will premiere tomorrow on BBC Radio 1 at 7 PM UK time, 11 AM PST and 2 PM EST. There will be an interview, and the tracks will be uploaded to all streaming services shortly after they premiere.

Also there was slight confusion on alleged dms between lana and fans in a group chat. Most ppl believe they're fake tho. So yea. that's about it

Ahhhhhhh so good! Happy it's coming tomorrow. Thank you so much.

If there's something else coming like Record or so we'll also find out tomorrow so... exciting! Would be amazing to get it all announced tomorrow but... It's Lana so it could be "Here are my 2 new songs. Listen. Bye lol #gangster4life"

Ahhhhhhh so good! Happy it's coming tomorrow. Thank you so much.

If there's something else coming like Record or so we'll also find out tomorrow so... exciting! Would be amazing to get it all announced tomorrow but... It's Lana so it could be "Here are my 2 new songs. Listen. Bye lol #gangster4life"

Honestly. Let's just hope for the best lol

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Lana be all out here tomorrow with a slow song like Honeymoon, a shaky B&W music video of her walking around for 4 minuets and an even slower cover acoustic as the second song. Then she will annouce she is working on an album for sometimes next summer. Just wait for it.....

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Down for this as long as it’s quality work

MAC kind of sounds like something I’d hear at Walmart so I’m slightly worried but I have faith

It sounds like something I will play for a week or two and think “well this is a cute song” ...then forget about it. But I hope I’m wrong,

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I am so excited for these tracks. Lana always releases when I need her  :flutter:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Ok im excited but like am i the only one who is having trouble feeling separated from the lfl era

I'm still having trouble feeling separated from Honeymoon.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.