Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

tumblr_inline_p58uedtRK91qgk4m1_540.gif

Yosemite WAS recorded and was on that goddamn forsaken album until the day the bitch had to submit the tracklist within the first days of June as she had spent a good 5 hours cracked the hell out writing that fuck all piano ballad with rick nobels just to replace my fucking anthem that she herself had been hyping up on her OWN for months within every interview and they didn't even have to ask. They'd go on about her smile is BEAUTFOUL and how she looks so HAPPY and she's retort with quips about Yosemite this anthemic 70s folky acoustic guitar ballad in one take with high notes about happiness and a relationship chanigng and transforming over time and that fucking song was MEANT to be on that bitchass record she even had the GALL to sing it at the Spotify premiere event but those bussyboy popper sniffing gays had to scream over the only few lines we've heard of MY holy scripture and the fact we've never even heard a slcie of SNIPPETRY is disgusting and HOMOPHOBIC to the HIGHEST of al degrees we'll never know what my baby is about lfie is beautiFOUL WHO i have so many THEORIES and CONCEPTS about this unholy record, I KNOW for a goddamn FACT that there was melodies and production and hymns and vocals and that it's her best song she's ever fucking coneptualized, titled, written, loved, talked about, sung, written, interviewed with, the tone, every little goddamn thing I BET part of my SOUL on the fact that the song is about her lover from Video Games finding new love as she finds herself and inner peace by dispatching from her old friends and the toxicity that used to live within her life for so many years, she congratulated the mans she wrote about in the biggest love song in the history of the planet and mixing that with how relationships change and her keeping in touch with a lot of her exes as she's a very compassionate person that this shit was TOO HAPPY for the world and by extension too happy to exist the day it gets released with Architecture as it fucking SHOULD, a song about criticizing a an ex-lover for focusing on his work over his life and relationships, it is the PERFECT YIN YANG to the song about a more happy view of a split relationship, they are SISTERS. they are TWINS. they are WITCHES FROM DIFFERENT DEGREES

they are TWITCHES and Yosemite is my CHILD and it is RECORDED and rick clavicle HAS MY BABY

sister snapped

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yosemite WAS recorded and was on that goddamn forsaken album until the day the bitch had to submit the tracklist within the first days of June as she had spent a good 5 hours cracked the hell out writing that fuck all piano ballad with rick nobels just to replace my fucking anthem that she herself had been hyping up on her OWN for months within every interview and they didn't even have to ask. They'd go on about her smile is BEAUTFOUL and how she looks so HAPPY and she's retort with quips about Yosemite this anthemic 70s folky acoustic guitar ballad in one take with high notes about happiness and a relationship chanigng and transforming over time and that fucking song was MEANT to be on that bitchass record she even had the GALL to sing it at the Spotify premiere event but those bussyboy popper sniffing gays had to scream over the only few lines we've heard of MY holy scripture and the fact we've never even heard a slcie of SNIPPETRY is disgusting and HOMOPHOBIC to the HIGHEST of al degrees we'll never know what my baby is about lfie is beautiFOUL WHO i have so many THEORIES and CONCEPTS about this unholy record, I KNOW for a goddamn FACT that there was melodies and production and hymns and vocals and that it's her best song she's ever fucking coneptualized, titled, written, loved, talked about, sung, written, interviewed with, the tone, every little goddamn thing I BET part of my SOUL on the fact that the song is about her lover from Video Games finding new love as she finds herself and inner peace by dispatching from her old friends and the toxicity that used to live within her life for so many years, she congratulated the mans she wrote about in the biggest love song in the history of the planet and mixing that with how relationships change and her keeping in touch with a lot of her exes as she's a very compassionate person that this shit was TOO HAPPY for the world and by extension too happy to exist the day it gets released with Architecture as it fucking SHOULD, a song about criticizing a an ex-lover for focusing on his work over his life and relationships, it is the PERFECT YIN YANG to the song about a more happy view of a split relationship, they are SISTERS. they are TWINS. they are WITCHES FROM DIFFERENT DEGREES

they are TWITCHES and Yosemite is my CHILD and it is RECORDED and rick clavicle HAS MY BABY

There might be soul on Earth who heard it: the reporter for Elle UK, who had listened to a bunch of songs from LFL, and said that it was the record of the summer. She might have heard Yosemite in that mix.

Yosemite still has a chance of making it on NFR, I think.It would fit the album, sonically, from what we heard of the album and what we know of Yosemite. BAR and RBFY, not so much I'm afraid. 

There might be soul on Earth who heard it: the reporter for Elle UK, who had listened to a bunch of songs from LFL, and said that it was the record of the summer. She might have heard Yosemite in that mix.

Yosemite still has a chance of making it on NFR, I think.It would fit the album, sonically, from what we heard of the album and what we know of Yosemite. BAR and RBFY, not so much I'm afraid. 

get me that goddamned REPORTER I NEED TO SPEAK WITH THEM

tenor.gif?itemid=5674099

Didn't Lana say Yosemite was one of her favorites?

SHE SAID IT WAS HER FAVORITE FROM THE RECORD SO MANY TIMES WHICH IS WHY I CARE. SO. MUCH.

EVEN WHEN REPORTERS WEREN'T EVEN ASKING ABOUT YOSEMITE SHE BROUGHT IT UP ON H ER OWN LIKE WHO DOES THAT AND THEN SCRAPS IT

"'For me, the dream is to have a little bit of edge, the sexiness, the magnetism, the camaraderie, be on the same page and all that stuff, but without the fallout that comes from a person who is really selfish and puts only their needs first, which is like a lot of frontmen if we're talking about musicians!'"

BEST AMERICAN RECORD INFLUENCE I BET MY LFIE ON IT- NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL SPRINTED THANKS TO ARCHICTECTURE WALKING

The only thing I dislike about the snippets is the chance of the tracks being scrapped in the end. After LfL and the Yosemite-RBFY-situation, I can't enjoy thr snippets anymore

Except for RBFY, all the snippets she shared made it to LFL. Ok, Summer Bummer changed, but not that much. And with RBFY, we knew from the start, from her caption, that it was a scrapped track... Problem was that it is such a good one thatit  had us hoping she would change her mind back. 

Didn't Lana say Yosemite was one of her favorites?

She did. She said her 3 favorite tracks from LFL were Yosemite, Heroin and Tomorrow Never Came. 

Martin Robinson.

Tomorrow Never Came is one of her favorites? I'm surprised.

Yes. She said in one of her interviews that it was in her top 3 when it came to this record (source: http://lanadelrey.wikia.com/wiki/Tomorrow_Never_Came_(song).Must be because she never thought that that song was hers. Guess she was proud of the way it ended up. 

Yosemite was recorded and Honeymouns (the leaker) owns it. I just wish he leaks it if it's not on NFR (let's not dream too much, the song is dead now)

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Yosemite was recorded and Honeymouns (the leaker) owns it. I just wish he leaks it if it's not on NFR (let's not dream too much, the song is dead now)

Do we have literally any confirmation on this

anyways i believe i have found this mans linkdin profile, the twitter search is on

How do you know that Honeymouns owns it?

Do we have literally any confirmation on this

anyways i believe i have found this mans linkdin profile, the twitter search is on

He did a Q and A on his insta stories, a while back. He claimed he heard it and that some of the vocals weren't all that.

I was under the impression he had a contact with someone working in the studio and that he had a chance to hear it, not necessarly that he had it.  But I could be wrong, guys...

some of the vocals weren't all that.

he is a liar and a fraud

200w.gif200w.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

He did a Q and A on his insta stories, a while back. He claimed he heard it and that some of the vocals weren't all that.

I was under the impression he had a contact with someone working in the studio and that he had a chance to hear it, not necessarly that he had it.  But I could be wrong, guys...

I’m like 80% sure that he was joking when he said he’d heard it. A lot of his posts are very flippant and sarcastic.