Venice Bitch

Sound 9.5/10

Composition: 7.5/10

Lyrics: 6/10

West Coast remains unbothered :defeated:

West Coast emotional charge:6

Venice Bitch emotional charge :10

Dont come for my little venice bitch sis hehe

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Some newbies having STRONG opinions over here! Some people getting BRAVE! Even AUDACIOUS! Challenging WC, what's next, zoophilia is legal, crack is recommended by doctors for pregnant women, Trump and Kim marry?? 

ZKcaooE.png

Some newbies having STRONG opinions over here! Some people getting BRAVE! Even AUDACIOUS! Challenging WC, what's next, zoophilia is legal, crack is recommended by doctors for pregnant women, Trump and Kim marry?? 

Shades of GOD has always been better than WC. I don't need to be brave to state facts. You know the addy.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I really want some interludes on this record, spoken word (maybe of her poetry) and singing (like Stargirl).

Burnt Norton is one of the best interludes ever. It creates the perfect dichotomy between the first and second half of Honeymoon. Hopefully NFR has one as well.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

West Coast emotional charge:6

Venice Bitch emotional charge :10

Dont come for my little venice bitch sis hehe

Love VB too but LBR, if that song didn’t have that instrumental segment, it wouldn’t be that memorable :flop:

I don’t think the verses/chorus holds enough ground on their own. Especially with her lazy vocals, I can’t. The most annoying thing she does now alongside her use of paper filters :rip:

Burnt Norton is one of the best interludes ever. It creates the perfect dichotomy between the first and second half of Honeymoon. Hopefully NFR has one as well.

Roses Bloom for You as the Interlude.. :cumming2:

I honestly don’t see a reason why it wouldn’t be on the record considering a significant amount of the tracks she teased were piano driven

I mean it's not gonna be... But if you wanna believe go ahead aha. Just be prepared to be disappointed.

I really want some interludes on this record, spoken word (maybe of her poetry) and singing (like Stargirl).

I get what you're saying, and it'd be nice to have some sort of message from her at the end of the album, or somewhere in between, but it all depends on how many tracks we're gonna get, and how well they all mix together. I wouldn't mind just one interlude as long as everything fits together as if they needed each other if that makes sense.

Stargirl was an amazing interlude yes btw

UV/Honeymoon

I mean it's not gonna be... But if you wanna believe go ahead aha. Just be prepared to be disappointed.

Honestly you’re right though :toofunny:

Given her track record, letting go is probably for the best :smokes3:

I just feel like that song would pretty much sum up whatever narrative she decided to follow up Get Free with since she said she was in her ‘blue period’ or whatever

We also don't know that HIAB or HTD don't burst into guitar randomly or something. Those could just be first verses.

That’s true as well. I just imagined the soundscape of HtD changing into something more Riverside-esque following the end of the snippet. God please :defeated: