05. Cinnamon

06. Shades Of Cool

07. Religion

08. Is This Happiness

09. Flipside

10. Cherry

11. Brooklyn Baby

12. Venice Bitch

I actually hope for a new photographer for the album cover .. PLEASE NO CHUCK PLEASE PLEASE.. ugh always hoping for Steven ...... plus the name Norman Rockwell .. like that dude is iconic for his art so I’m def hoping for amazing visuals ! God I hope she has something amazing up her sleeve

I just saw little monsters saying Shallow has been submitted for 4 categories at the Grammys. Where did they see that? I wanna know if Venice Bitch and Mariners Apartment Complex have been submitted and which categories

I just saw little monsters saying Shallow has been submitted for 4 categories at the Grammys. Where did they see that? I wanna know if Venice Bitch and Mariners Apartment Complex have been submitted and which categories

Hopefully Lana and her label will be smart and submit her tracks for the alternative categories and finally snatch a grammy  :flutter:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Hopefully Lana and her label will be smart and submit her tracks for the alternative categories and finally snatch a grammy  :flutter:

I really think Venice Bitch has a chance of winning something or at least get a nomination... But they won't be smart enough

America’s “Justice” system is so fucked up

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I actually hope for a new photographer for the album cover .. PLEASE NO CHUCK PLEASE PLEASE.. ugh always hoping for Steven ...... plus the name Norman Rockwell .. like that dude is iconic for his art so I’m def hoping for amazing visuals ! God I hope she has something amazing up her sleeve

Always count on glimmeringdarling to be a voice of wisdom

Im kinda hoping for something less dreamy when it comes to her album cover. I mean unless it's hBTB cover, I wouldn't really want to see something like a romance novel cover at the grocery store, two cents. I want to see the cover be more realitis, reality-oriented, so we can try find the magic in that moment, without filters.

I love Lfl for some of its music, but the album cover sort of just chiseled the imagery and comfort away from me. I'm glad she was smiling, but something bout it felt a bit flat.

UV/Honeymoon