Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

idgaf if it's her ford fucking fiesta miss bitch can go lizzy grant for an era what we're NOT gonna do is leave out our cars

To be fair there isn't a general Lana talk thread only a section, if I'm not mistaken... Maybe we should make one?

I'm wondering about something, why did she chose VB as a single and not Cinnamon? Why choose a 10min long, objectively hard to get into if you're not a fan track, rather than a more conventional faster beat radio friendly song? Is it because it wasn't produced and mixed yet? Ich bin confusion at her choices sometimes

I think it’s because she’s not worrying about the radio or pleasing anyone else’s wants from her. She’s making music for herself again and I think that’s the best decision she’s made recently instead of trying to make music for her fans, which LFL was for her fans more than for herself. Which is why she had more fun with it. This one seems a little more personal and meaningful to her, which may be why some tracks she’s only showing snippets of, she may be unsure of that track’s future, depending on what it means to her

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think it’s because she’s not worrying about the radio or pleasing anyone else’s wants from her. She’s making music for herself again and I think that’s the best decision she’s made recently instead of trying to make music for her fans, which LFL was for her fans more than for herself. Which is why she had more fun with it. This one seems a little more personal and meaningful to her, which may be why some tracks she’s only showing snippets of, she may be unsure of that track’s future, depending on what it means to her

I agree but if she makes music / a whole record for herself, then she also made Cin for herself, so why not combo it and have a song that's made for herself, but also happens to be fitted for radio? I know a lot of people dislike HBTB fut I for one love it and HM was 100% in her words a selfish record and HBTB was part of it, and it's one of the Lana songs I find the most in playlists of ppl that don't listen to her. Cin would be perfect as a single in the sense that she loves it, it's obviously very personal seeing the lyrics and how eager to share it she seems, and it's objectively much more fitted for radio than Venice Bitch - that don't get me wrong I love as much. I hope I make sense

ZKcaooE.png

For me album/songs rankings are pointless. It’s depending on so many things, like seasons or something as simple as my current mood. Each of her albums is my favourite and describing my life at some point!

i feel this! and sometimes you skip a song for months but then when the time is right it becomes a new favorite

This pink is SO Artpop

this is her artpop album, call it

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

my biggest nightmare is if she pulls a Roses bloom for you or Cherry with Cinnamon. either showing snippets but forgetting about it or sharing snippets, performing it, and NEVER releasing it as a single.

giphy.gif

:biblio:

What's your problem Miss Cacciatore? Artpop is her best record literally roll over me with steamroller I don't care I'm too busy voguing on the countless bops on bops on bops of her best record, Artpop :makeup:

Edit: damn I just realised I sound snappy dkhfkdjhf I'm sorry this was really not my intention!!

ZKcaooE.png

What's your problem Miss Cacciatore? Artpop is her best record literally roll over me with steamroller I don't care I'm too busy voguing on the countless bops on bops on bops of her best record, Artpop :makeup:

Edit: damn I just realised I sound snappy dkhfkdjhf I'm sorry this was really not my intention!!

Born This Way sweetie I'm SO sorry............

(but Venus, GUY and Artpop are bops indeed  :hooker: )

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I don’t understand how everything she puts out works? She does so many different sub genres and creates a unique sounds consistently but it never flops?

exactly! it’s why she’s my fave artist. all of her music is an A+ from me. never fails to disappoint

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Hello I just came here to say that Mary Jane Holland and Venus are the best songs on Artpop. But Born This Way is THAT bitch. :hooker:

Anyway, I hope we do get a song this month, but October is going by very quickly and I feel like Lana won’t release anything until next year :/

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think November would be a better timing..... we already have two songs....

and radios wont touch her songs anyways, so the airplay freeze over the winter shouldnt be a problem for her...

at this rate, she's gonna tease out everything before 2018 ends..... and the album wont be released till 2019 :rip:

giphy.gif

Anne as much as I love you Born This Way is her best record but Artbop slays

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

i'm so hyped about this record, ugh. i wasn't this excited for a lana album since 2015. i wanna see the aesthetics of the album, new photoshoots, hear the songs!!!! release it already.  :defeated: i hope it comes in the first half of 2019. (feb <3)

Why tho? I never understood. Like, she wasn't the one who started, nor she said something BAD.

Things need to cool down a bit before releasing a single... Lana and her team control very much the interviews, that's for sure, but if she had released a song like 2 days after the big feud, there are chances that someone interviewing her could have mentioned it to have her "exclusive answer" on the matter (again, a bit unlikely since she only does interviews with Annie Mac and Zane Lowe on the radio and they know that some topics are off the table). Or even if she didn't have an interview with the song, the feud could "overshadow" the new song... I know it's really stupid, but that's how showbiz works, unfortunately. 

We want a car

maybe we won't get one this time around? 

Anyways, can't wait to have a release date, a tracklisting and an album cover!

Lana herself said she sees Paradise as an extension of BTD, so that’s that on that

Lana herself said that paradise is its own thing but they didnt want to push another album so soon. and all of lana’s albums are linked bc they follow lana’s life, by that standard hm and uv are the same project as well bc hm started out as an extension to uv or is that some lb fanfic and didnt lfl start out with hm rejects.

i76mrxw.png