Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What's that bitch? You're giving me fucking attitude? Jeeeesus Christ

Your taste is very questionable at the moment!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Honestly I know I shouldn't react but I'm getting pissed at this IMF bashing, you can hate it all you want but fucking let me listen to this song in peace and stop quoting me everytime I say I love it even if I know it's banter, it was my favourite since I listened to the snippet for the first time and it will always be and it's not yalls crusty opinions that will make me even think of changing my mind  :bye3:

ZKcaooE.png

Your taste is very questionable at the moment!

Yeah and my fav song of all time is also Serial Killer, aka the most cliché Lana song of all time, I adore HBTB, and I hate A Star For Nick when I adore Sirens, and a million other things. I've always have controversial Lana taste move on nothing new under the sun IMF is the best song on LFL for me. Period.

I'm heated bc Terrence said MØ was a local and today is NOT the day bitch

ZKcaooE.png

Yeah and my fav song of all time is also Serial Killer, aka the most cliché Lana song of all time, I adore HBTB, and I hate A Star For Nick when I adore Sirens, and a million other things. I've always have controversial Lana taste move on nothing new under the sun IMF is the best song on LFL for me. Period.

I'm heated bc Terrence said MØ was a local and today is NOT the day bitch

tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

if she fucking scrapped RBFY, BAR, and Yos but adds this greasebucket bitch to her album

im 

People are being a bit too dramatic, they probably aren't even working on music together. He probably noticed her following him recently and then got in touch to invite her to the studio when he is in LA just to meet her.

If they are seen together multiple times then we can panic :hooker:

:derpna2:  :derpna2:  :derpna2:  I don't know what to say about this...Lana has worked with rap artists before and it turned out pretty good and as somebody said, If it is for Cinnamon, I can see it happening, since Cinnamon has a very different vibe from the rest of NFR that we know, almost like a more R&B, Banks vibe.

However....If they collab, the whole album's sound and aesthetic and all that good stuff that makes it cohesive is gonna disappear...and I don't want any rap, any R&B, any of that. I hope it's for his album or something 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I don't think they were working on music together

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Didn't she get to meet Chief Keef earlier this year? bitch do something with him not the more skinhead version of eminem

Lana's hip hop collabs are amazing I'm very much here for this! But yeah he won't sound good on NFR

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I'm alright with Lana collabing with Asap Rocky but MGK? What the fuck?

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

I don't know if yall saw but as said in the insta thread, on his Instagram he apparently has beef with G-Eazy, hinting at accusing him of being a copycat. And obviously he was rumoured at least of dating Halsey, don't know if they actually did. Lana is so unbelievably shady :oprah2: Like the lengths she goes thru... It blows my mind

Looking at his exes and her exes though I would be super surprised if they were together

Holy shit omfg I used to own this tshirt, does this mean I have my chances w Lana as well :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

16908772_433280153670262_152765746560735

ZKcaooE.png