Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ladies I’m panicking please Lord NFR is supposed to be just as good as Honeymoon and Uv please Lana don’t fuck it up!!!

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Was Miss Lana replaced with a clone? What is going on?  :icant:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Relax guys ;)

If there is a collab, it will probably be for his project, like the G-Eazy situation. You all forget too fast that we have a queen with good taste who puts out cohérent album (yes, I believe LFL was coherent).

Does he produce? Would we have produced one of the tracks on NFR?

UV and HM were really coherent - LFL I'm not sure... but maybe she'll have one hip hop track on NFR?

It's in conflict with her saying it had a Laurel Canyon/Red Hot Chili Peppers sound though....

I’m like 80% sure that he was joking when he said he’d heard it. A lot of his posts are very flippant and sarcastic.

It’s true that he is super sarcastic. Always hard to know what is real and what’s not with that account.

I’m not here for another lust for life situation where the album sounds like a random messy Spotify playlist. I want COHESIVENESS

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I’m not here for another lust for life situation where the album sounds like a random messy Spotify playlist. I want COHESIVENESS

With jack involved, i’d Be surprised if the album was nothing but cohésive.

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Relistening to the video, it does seem like Kelly is saying something like "this is gonna head down for you" or something like that. Could be a diss indeed? 

no. he said "end bad for you"

giphy.gif

Maybe he's just in the studio playing Lana his own tracks and there are no collabs. Lana has said in the past that sometimes she just hangs out with Abel, A$AP or Tyler The Creator and they play her some of their new songs in the studio. Maybe this is something similar (HOPEFULLY HE'S NOT IN NFR)

Idk who Kelly exactly is. But I mean if she's a good rapper, I kinda wanna see it happen.

"She" akdjsjjdj

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Maybe he's just in the studio playing Lana his own tracks and there are no collabs. Lana has said in the past that sometimes she just hangs out with Abel, A$AP or Tyler The Creator and they play her some of their new songs in the studio. Maybe this is something similar (HOPEFULLY HE'S NOT IN NFR)

Oh my..I wanna Tyler and Lana collab. make it happen pls.

giphy.gif